Monday, 2 August 2010

Happy Monday and Happy News!

Hey!

Happy Monday!!!! For once this is a Monday that I am happy on because I have a couple of reasons to be happy....

1. It's still the summer hols (only on week 2 of my 6 week holiday - whoop!)
2. I've some exciting news to share with y'all.....

....well some of you already know because the word is out *wink*. I have been approached by the lovely Iwona Palamountain (aka Chupa!) in the past few days and have been asked to serve on a Design Team!!! Yup, you heard me!!!
Now Chupa's genius of an idea is amazing! It's different to any kinda challenge based blog I've come across! Chupa will pick a Muse each month and feature one of their creations each week for us to CASE or take inspiration from! And get this, it's called, CASE study! Don't ya just love that name!?! Totally appeals to my pun-natured humour anyways!

I'll be serving along with some amazing talent:
Andrea Ewen
Carole Kisch
Cindy Lee
Lenet Mos
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams
and Chupa too of course!

Oh please check out the blog because it's seriously fabby and ooozes style! You can also check out my mug-shot over there too - tee hee!
So go grab this badge now and I really hope you can play along with us on Thursday August 12th - save that date! If I haven't tempted ya yet, maybe I can when I say there's a sponsor for prizes too - check out Pixiepetals for some seriously sweet crafty embellishments and join the challenge for a chance to win some goodies from this fabby Etsy shop!

Phew! Thanks for lettin' me get all that excitement outta my system LOL!!! I'll be back soon with a card but couldn't craft until I'd shouted this from the rooftops *wink*

Catch ya later!
Aimes
x

24 comments:

Lynn said...

Congratulations Aimee...fabulous news...can't wait to see all your wonderful creations!

~amy~ said...

Woot woot sista!!!!! Congrats!!

Sharron said...

Wow, sounds like a fabulous new adventure! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see your challenge creations! I added the blog to my challenge file and look forward to visiting often. Enjoy Week 2!!

Isha said...

Congratulations Aimes.

Dana said...

SO happy for you Aimes! It sounds like such a wonderful opportunity, and I can't wait to see more!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

What wonderful news! Congrats to you. Sounds like a fun new challenge to join in on. Will check it out later today. Off to work. Enjoy your holiday!

Ann said...

Woohoo! HUGE congrats to you, friend! Can't wait for this to start...it sounds awesome!

Maureen said...

hey!!!! I just saw this after my long winded email!!! Congrats!!!!! So, okay....you do know the pressure now!!! We will have to give up our day jobs soon!!! I can't wait to check this out and see your lovely creations...easy to want to CASE you :) yippeee!!!!!!

Terri said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a fun blog. You will definitely be a great addition to the team!

Emma said...

Yeeeeeeeeeeeehaaah!! - WAY TO GO my little crafting goddess - Such talent - they are so lucky to have you and your friendship :D

Julie said...

wooohooo - congratulations to you, you so deserve that design team position, your cards are fab!!!
Take Care Hun - Ju xx

Sally Atkins said...

Fantastic news, Aimes! Many congratulations - very well deserved too, you have amazing talent! The blog sounds like a great idea, so I'm looking forward to seeing what beautiful cards you make! Love Sally x

Karen B. said...

Congratulations! I have that site bookmarked, and so very much looking forward to seeing what you create and looking forward to participating!

Belinda said...

Wow, congrats!!!!

Cindy Lee said...

YAY!! I'm so gald to be part of the team too! I'm so looking forward to with you!! You are such a talented designer!

Caryn said...

Woo hoo!! Well done my lovely - not surprising in the slightest but SOOOO well deserved. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

So pleased for you.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Angy said...

AWESOME Aimes! So excited for you. Can't wait to see the CASE study when it starts... already added to my google reader!

Alex said...

Congrats Aimes on the good news of being on a Design Team! Can't wait to see all your fab creations on the blog.

Take care,

Alex x

Dana said...

Yay for you! This must be really exciting :) Looking forward to the 12th and the fab creations you have in store for us then!!

Cindy Lee said...

Yay! I am so looking forward to work with you on the team! I can't wait!

Nerina said...

OOOOOH such incredibly exciting news Aimes! Good for you! I hope you have a truly *wonderful* time on the team! I tried to go to the site - but they have a sitemeter that fights with my anti spyware program - so it gets shut down - any suggestions???? :0(

Ann said...

Brilliant Aimes - you must be so chuffed but may I say its well deserved.

IamDerby said...

Congrats, awesome news!

Heather P. said...

WOOHOOOOOOOOO! CONGRATS!!!!! *doin' a happy dance* :)

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.