Thursday, 25 August 2011

My Signature Style...

Hey!

Back again! But no surprises this time as I'm pretty sure that by now you know that Friday-Eve means a fabby new CASE study!


It's been CASE studies with a twist this month as we party on and celebrate our 1 year anniversary! Still hard to believe a year has passed since being asked to be on the most awesome DT ever! :)

So what's the twist this week? Well it's something that each and everyone of you, regardless of style of level of creativity, can join in with. We wanna see your 'signature style'! Whatever floats your boat, create it and share it with us!

So what style did I pick? Well I do dabble with a few styles every now again so I don't think I can be pinned down to just one (I'm the gal that likes to have her cake and eat it - literally!)....I like to do cute for my nieces and nephews (and for a good giggle!), I love a good colouring session and heck! I'll even attempt the whole shabby chic style for a challenge, but the style I feel most comfortable in, without a doubt is CAS (Clean and simple). Graphic design of any form makes my heart skip a beat :)

Here's my signature style (for today!)

Celebrate

Sorry piccy had to be taken at night hence the awful lighting and shadows doing this card no justice what-so-ever :(

Y'know I used to be kinda afraid to share my CAS designs here in Blogland. I figured that people would assume that I'd put in no effort to my designs and wouldn't be interested but boy, was I wrong! Trust me, it takes me waaaaaaaay longer than it should to come up with CAS cards; I feel like I have to over-think every single element as it's out there on show with a lot of space around it....

....and that's the way I like it! :) The flourish is a digi image btw, just in case you're wondering (yup, I'm finding digi to be quite addictive!)

Celebrate

Edited to insert new pic: Managed to get another pic today in natural daylight! :)


So c'mon and show us your signature style! If you need more inspiration check out the rest of the super duper CASE study DT:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)
Andrea Ewen
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes
Cristina Kowalczyk
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams

Catch ya later!

Card Deets
{Celebrate}
Stamps: Round and Round (Papertrey Ink)
Digital Element: Flourish Design (My Memories Suite)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: London Fog (Memento)
Accessories: Bling (Craft Supply)

18 comments:

Suzanne Russell said...

This card is so your style and this is the best challenge to date! I can hardly wait to see the beauty revealed through each creation. You have certainly started us off with some classy inspiration here. Thanks :)

Lynn said...

Never, ever be afraid to share your CAS designs...this is so elegant and gorgeous!

Sharron said...

The CASE Study celebration challenges have been such fun. Unfortunately I have been spending every minute working on a publication (that should have been at the printers already!!) so can't get many entries squeezed in. This challenge could be especially tough as I'm never sure exactly what my style is! Adore this card and love the digi element and the white on white--just stunning!

E.T. said...

So true! It takes far more time to think how to go about making a CAS card than others... I love your card, it looks so pretty... I am sure it is much more beautiful in person.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love your signature style :)

Laura B. said...

don't EVER hide your CAS creations!!!! so classy and beautiful as always!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

This is such an elegant card. You pull off clean and simple so well! Love it!

Andrea Ewen said...

Amazing with a capital "A"! I find CAS designs hard as well, they shouldn't nearly be as difficult with the minimal amount of detail they have! I think what makes it so hard is that what little detail you do use, has to really pack a punch! I certainly think you have the talent for that my dear, one would just have to look at your lovely blog to determine that! Great work!

kasia c. said...

LOVE your CAS style!! just the perfect amount of white space, perfect amount of pretty and perfect amount of bling. :)

Arlene said...

Such a beautiful and delicate card! Love your style...very very appealing! :)

Shauna said...

Gorgeous card! The simplicity of white on white is stunning!

Karen B. said...

This is unbelievable beautiful and so very feminine.

Kathy Martin said...

Simply elegant! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I know, right?? It takes much more thinking to come up with a good CAS than it might seem, but holy WOW girl, you just have IT :) That's what I love you for!!

Debby said...

A wonderful Aimes CAS - pure perfection!

Julie said...

Such a clean and simple beauty!!!

Sue Kohler said...

Amazing CAS elegance!! the white on white layer is superb! :)

Viv said...

Oh my this is amazing :O) Viv xx

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.