Thursday, 10 May 2012

CASE-ing Perfection...

Hey!

Woop woop for Friday-Eve! It's been a super short week with Bank Holiday Monday, but that doesn't mean I'm still not happy to see the end of the week :)



Ready to knuckle down to another fabulous CASE Study? I hope so!

As you know one of my stamping crushes is our muse this week in the form of Agnieszka Malyszek. Check out this beauty of Aga's up for studying this week:


Check the original post of this card here.

I'm not ashamed to say that I drool over everything Aga creates with her magical inky fingers. I'm also not ashamed to admit that I shamelessly CASEd this beauty down to a 'T'...after all, who am I to mess with perfection? *wink*

I am here for you

The flowers and leaves have been stamped using a simple masking technique. I did debate on using a different colour scheme (Aga has cleverly used the opposite colours of the colour wheel) but I just couldn't stamp those beautiful flowers from Beautiful Spring in any other colour, and that then dictated the bottom panel of the card to be green.

Now it's clear to see how I was inspired by Aga's card, but please check out what the rest of the super CASE Study DT inked up for your viewing pleasure:

Amy Wanford (You're here!)

I hope you can find time to ink along with us this week!

If I don't see you beforehand, have a fabulous weekend! Mine is going to be a very inky one: my guy is away on a stag do (I don't even want to know what they're going to get up to - so long as he makes it home in one piece!) so I've got lots of 'me' time to occupy :)

Catch ya later!







Card Deets
{I'm here for You}
Stamps: Beautiful Spring, Inspired by Audrey (The Craft's Meow)
Ink: Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)/Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Cardstock: White, Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Pearls (Hero Arts)/Linen and Canvas Impression Plate (Papertrey Ink)

16 comments:

Maureen said...

oh, those big beautiful blooms make my jaw drop, Duchess :) Oh, a weekend alone to get inky? Me too! Now if we didn't have an ocean and 2 countries in between us! Hugs!

Elena said...

beautiful card, and wishing you a very inky weekend! have fun!

Lynn said...

Enjoy your weekend! We have lots of baseball...and mother's day :)

Absolutely no need to mess with perfection Aimes...your card is a gorgeous take on Aga's inspiration. I adore both of your styles!

~amy~ said...

perfectly perfect teamie:)

Christina said...

You're absolutely right--why mess with perfection? Those roses are gorgeous, and I'm thinking it's time to put my order in for this set! Love the scattered pearls and sweet sentiment.

Beverley said...

Stunning card to CASE & stunning CASE card! LOVE it!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Gorgeous, Aimes! Love the little pearl accents.

Jenny said...

I just love these flowers left uncoloured and those little pearls are theee perfect finishing touch :0)
Jenny x

pamela said...

WOW those are some HUGE flowers :) I love the colors you chose ♥

Be(e) said...

Love it! That is indeed one stunning inspriation ;)

Teneale Williams said...

Amazing like always. Have wonderful weekend.

Vickie Z said...

Love those flowers and it is a perfectly CASED card...no shame in that!!!

JJ Bolton said...

Just beautiful! Love the soft airy feel!

Laurie said...

LOVE!

kasia c. said...

Your CASE is just a gorgeous!! Love the pearls and the pop of green at the bottom. :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fabulous take on the CASE, I tried, but.... fun to see you ink up Karen's set... I used a different sentiment today, but they're all fun.

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.