Thursday, 24 May 2012

Green + Grey = Gorgeous

Hey!

Happy Friday-Eve (if this scheduled post is published at the right time!)

Ready to knuckle down to a new CASE Study courtesy of our fabulous muse for May, Aga? I hope so!



Check out this beauty:


Check out the original post of this card here!

No surprises here, I was totally taken by Aga's use of green and her super CAS design:

beautiful place

What is there not to be inspired by here? The fabulous CAS design, the use of green and grey (gotta love me some grey *wink*) This week's CASE Study was easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy for me :)

Now be sure to check out what the rest of the CASE Study DT whipped up before you get inky and join us:

Amy Wanford (You're here!)

Before I dash, I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you all for the comments and emails of sympathy with the news of my uncle's passing. I feel so blessed to be a part of such a community that is so caring - thank you!

Catch ya later!




Card Deets
{let's find a beautiful place and get lost}
Stamps: Hero Arts
Card: White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Fern (A*Muse)/London Fog (Memento)

11 comments:

Joy said...

Simplicity at its best Aimes, love the almost total white feel to this elegant card..hugs

Jenny said...

That's a wonderful sentiment Aimes and I love how you've illustrated it with thee perfect understated image :0)
Jenny x

Lynn said...

This is the perfect card for you to case Aimes...love the soft grey ink you used for the sentiment. It looks like it is printed not stamped. Wonderful.

~amy~ said...

blogger worked:)

Such thee perfect card!

JJ Bolton said...

Such a lovely card! The soft green and gray you used is perfect!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful card, so crisp and clean!

Christina said...

Lovely! You definitely can't go wrong with green and gray. :)

sandie said...

great case of the card and love the sentiment

kasia c. said...

Umm....totally love this!!
So simple and fabulous. I love that sentiment too!!

Laurie said...

Love this CAS beauty!!

Angie Tieman said...

Stunning card!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.