Thursday, 3 May 2012

A Happy Stamper...

Hey!

Happy Friday-Eve! (I don't think I'll ever tire of that phrase!)

It's time for a fan-tab-ulous new CASE Study!


When I say, 'fan-tab-ulous' I mean it! The month of May means it's time for a new muse...I'm not ashamed to say that I have a full-blown stampy crush on this month's muse. I was soooooooooo excited when I found out that we could legitimately CASE her amazing creations through CASE Study! So without further ado, our muse this month is(Aga)!

Ready to study with us? Well feast your eyes on this beauty of Aga's:


Check out the original post of this card here!

I was totally blown away when I saw this card for the first time and was jumping up and down for joy when I saw that it was to feature for Aga's first week with us. You probably won't be surprised that I pretty much stuck to the nearly every element of the design - for me it's perfection on a card!

Happy Birthday

I didn't completely replicate Aga's card (believe me, I'd love to have done!) and I stamped and embossed the sentiment 'birthday' on a strip of vellum.

My picture doesn't do this card justice - those chipboard letters are smothered in glitter! I've had them for ages and it felt good to use 'em :)

Oh you just have to play along with us this week! C'mon - how can you not get heaps of mojo from just looking at Aga's card?!

Be sure to check out what the CASE Study DT whipped up for ya:

Amy Wanford (You're here!)

We can't wait to see you play along with us!

Have a super duper weekend (we might as well start celebrating it already!)

Catch ya later!

Card Deets
{Happy Birthday}
Stamps: 'Birthday' from Teeny Trees (Waltzingmouse Stamps)/Large Fabric Design (Hero Arts)
Ink: Versamark
Card: Smokey Shadow, Vellum (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Pink, Glittered Chipboard Letters (K & Company)/Detail Clear and Detail White Embossing Powder (Stampendous)

19 comments:

Karen B. said...

So cool and chic!

Laura B. said...

What a match made in heaven: Aimes CASing Aga! I love it. This is gonna be a very good month, for sure!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful creation!

kasia c. said...

Gorgeous!!
I love that grey strip showcasing the sentiment. :)

Christine L said...

Love your fabulous card Aimes.... now let me think, hmmmmm do I have some of those gorgeous chipboard letters somewhere????? I think possibly I do!!

Hugs
Christine x

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I was feeling giddy asking Aga to join us, because I knew that you'd be glad I did. Making you happy makes me happy! haha!
As for your card, it's perfection!! I'm drooling over the glittered letters!

Katiejane said...

This is stunning Aimes and the chipboard letters look really gorgeous.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Katie x

Elena said...

wow! no wonder you stuck close to the original - it's a stunner! Love your vellum strip :)

Emma said...

I always think of you when ever I hear 'Friday eve' and even when you case it up your style and creativity still shine through in all it's gorgeousness.

Beverley said...

Love Aga's card to CASE and I LOVE your take on it. Love the vellum sentiment strip against the black card. FAB!

Lynn said...

Big shout of happiness when I saw Aga was the designer this month! Adore your CASE of her card...the gorgeous glitter and touch of vellum are perfection!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I LOVE your version, Aimes! I really really really hope I get to play each week this month. I adore Aga too!

JJ Bolton said...

You had me at pink and glitter! Those letters just pop off the background. Such a cool CASE of Aga's card!

Have a great Friday-eve:)

Christina said...

Your embossing is flawless, Aimes! I love the added strip of vellum and those glittery letters!

kerenbaker said...

Gorgeous card. Not surprised you were inspired !

Maureen said...

this card sums up what you make me, Duchess..Happy, Happy, Happy every time I visit :) I love Aga's card too and it's going to be a super fun month CASEing her :) Totally fab letters all blinged out!

pamela said...

Pretty! I love both the card and the photograph! It's hard to capture the embossed black so nicely ♥

Aleksandra said...

Lovely card! Those letters are gorgeous!

Blessings,
Aleksandra

Laurie said...

Ok seriously? I love this! That background is amaZing and I love the vellum band. WOW!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.