Thursday, 17 May 2012

Is it a tag? Is it a card? Nope, it's both!

Hey!

Hooray for Friday-Eve! It's been kinda weird this week, spending my nights with my folks (due to the lack of a car) it's almost like being a teenager again as I work at the very same school I attended as a student; I could get used to the home cookin' again, that's for sure!*wink*

But alas! That's not why you're visiting today. It's time to crack on with a fabulous new CASE Study.


Get ready to study this beautiful card by our awesomely talented muse, Aga!


Check out the original post of this card here.

OK so I know I've been very literal in my interpretation of CASE Study so far this month, and have used the past two weeks to pretty much copy Aga's beautiful creations down to the final finishing touch. So this week I really did try hard to take my eyes away from Aga's perfect creation, and walked away remembering the main elements (The butterflies, the use of a tag, the gorgeous green)

Happy Birthday

This is actually a tag-shaped card. Easy to create: I simply folded a piece of card in half and placed my tag die so the top of it sat above the card fold before running it through my Cuttlebug. Easy peasy and pretty sweet too!

We hope that you can study along with us this week! Be sure to check out the rest of the amazing CASE Study DT - you won't be disappointed! :)

Amy Wanford (You're here!)

Thanks so much for visiting today! I'll be back in a matter of hours to kick off the sneaky peeks of the TCM May Release....yay!

Catch ya later!

Card Deets
{Happy Birthday}
Stamps: Fontiments - Birthday (Uniko Studio)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Tag Sale Die #3, Dark Chocolate Button, Jute Button Twine (Papertrey Ink)/Butterfly Punch (Tonic)


16 comments:

Marisa said...

Absolutely LOVE this!! Had to check out who the butterfly punch was by - you enabler you! Great tag card and CASE.

Wida said...

Nobody rocks the tone on tone like you do. the colors are so soothing. I love it!

me said...

Love what you have did with the tag-shaped card. So class and elegant :)

xoxo
Angeline

me said...

Love what you have did with the tag-shaped card. So class and elegant :)

xoxo
Angeline

Laura O'Donnell said...

this is a great design! love it!

Miriam Prantner said...

So fabulously CAS and clever!

Lynn said...

I think Aga is singing to you with the green! Gorgeous, gorgeous interpretation Aimes!

Laura B. said...

So fabulous! A die cutting masterpiece!!!

Christina said...

This is absolutely darling, Aimes! I love the green peeking out from behind the butterfly and the cute twine antennae!

JJ Bolton said...

Great idea to do a tag-card! The white butterfly on the green background is just stunning! And I love the natural details of the button and twine:) Have a great day Aimes!

Winnie said...

Very pretty card! I love the tag shape and the partial cut butterfly.

Ryann Salamon said...

Super fun card. Love the shape and the butterfly cut rocks!

Karen B. said...

So classy and sophisticated!

Dana F. said...

It's gorgeous - and it will be pinned :)

Sarah C said...

What a cool idea to do a tag-shaped card, and also loving the pop-up butterfly! Beautiful card!

~amy~ said...

**thud**
oy, i love it.

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.