Thursday, 14 June 2012

Peach Orange...

Hey!

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted - thanks for checkin' in today!

Friday-Eve is here! My final Friday-Eve as a twenty-something...eek! Better make the most of it with a CASE Study :)



Yup - time for yet another gorgeous CASE Study courtesy of our joyful muse for June, Joy Taylor! Hee! Check it out:


See the original post of this card here!

I was really taken with the fresh colours (even the peach!) and went with the creative flow:

You are my happy

Ok, ok so I kinda substituted the peach for orange. Work on my peach-a-phobia is going slowly I guess *wink* 

Seeing as this card is chock-full of Hero Arts goodness, I'm going to enter it into their June challenge.

Now it's time for you to get studying! Take whatever you wish from Joy's fabulous card and go on your own creative journey! If you need more inspiration then I recommend seeing what the rest of the CASE Study DT created:

Amy Wanford (You're here!)
Joy Taylor (June's Muse)

And of course, be sure to share whatever you create with us! :)

Have a fabulous Friday-Eve and an even sweeter weekend, peeps!

Catch ya later!








Card Deets
{you are my happy}
Stamps: All from the set, 'My Happy' (Hero Arts)
Ink: Orange Zest (Papertrey Ink)/Fern (A Muse)/Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Card: White, Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink)


17 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday my sweet friend,
Happy Birthday to YOU!!

Did you see the CS post today??
(btw, that peach on your card is totally COOL!!)

Laura B. said...

Love this, Aimes!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oops!!! So sorry, I confused the dates... consider the previous comment as an early wishes! lol

kerenbaker said...

Fab card and great take on the inspiration card. I'm with you on the peach!

kasia c. said...

Ooooh! Amy, this is beautiful. I love how you worked in the peach...i mean orange into it.
FAB-U-LOUS!! :)

Lynn said...

Gorgeous. I love the beautiful bird and the touch of chevron stripes. Have a wonderful birthday Aimes...30 and fabulous!!

sandie said...

Love the stripes and I think they pass for peach!
Great sentiment too.
Have a great Birhtday x

~amy~ said...

super gorgeous girlie...way to rock the peach:)

Kara Lynne said...

Love your colors and that tweeting little birdie! It's fun to see the elements you used from Joy's card, love it!

Karen B. said...

So awesome to see you embrace a challenge like peach and execute it perfectly!

Larissa Heskett said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! =)
I LOVE your take on the challenge!! Such a FUN design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Jocelyn Olson said...

Ooooo...it's so fresh and cheery! Love the colors (the orange-instead-of-peach looks fab). Happy (early) birthday!

Christina said...

This is an instant fave! The colors are so crisp and the design is absolutely perfect. Happy, indeed!

Chunyuan said...

Love the fresh colors. The peach and aqua is so pretty.

Maureen said...

Duchess, is it just us teachers, or does everyone adore Fridays? I'm on the deck finally with a lovely glass of wine and your G & T is getting warm!! Hop on over! And I highly doubt that you would not totally rock Peach like you do with everything!! Embrace peach!! I beg! Only 14 days (a fortnight!) and 19 reports separate me from the glorious summer!! ACK!!

Patrice said...

Tweet! I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/06/52-card-pickup-week-24.html

Marion said...

Hey Aimes, I haven't dropped by in a while - but I do enjoy your cards when they pop in my google reader! I'm glad that I followed Cath’s advice on Moxie Fab World and dropped by here... I was super pleased that your blog came up in the random generator! Great card...very tweet! (I couldn't resist!)(http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/06/its-your-turn-to-go-out-about-in-moxie.html)

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.