Thursday, 2 August 2012

From an ice-cream to a jellyfish...


Hey!

Are you ready to P.A.R.T.Y? I hope so! It's time to get this party started as we celebrate not one, but two years of CASE Study!


Can you believe it? CASE Study is two already!

We're celebrating with the mother of all blog hops this week and next week; ooooozing with so much talent that you won't wanna miss it! Check out the full deets here!

Now I'm originally scheduled to participate in next week's blog hop, but seeing as The Craft's Meow is sponsoring this week's blog hop, I'm joining in this week too*wink*.

So this week's blog hop is all about embracing your 'signature style'. For me, I reckon my 'signature style' would have to be Clean and Simple (CAS). I also like to get as much as I can outta my supplies so I wanted to incorporate this element too.

So without further ado, may I present to you, the jellyfish:

Hello Jellyfish

 Random fact: Did you know that a group of jellyfish together is known as a 'smack' of jellyfish?!

Oh this is no ordinary jellyfish - it was an ice-cream scoop in a former stamping session! Yup - I turned the ice-cream scoop from 'One Scoop or Two?' into a jellyfish by adding googly eyes and drawing some tentacles (don't worry - it won't sting ya!) So simple!

Now I don't want to keep you because there's a lot of hopping to be done with fabulous prizes along the way. So enjoy hopping, and I hope you get an eyeful of inspiration! :)

Catch ya later!









Card Deets
{Hello}
Stamps: One Scoop or Two?, Sweet Taste of Summer (The Craft's Meow)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Cardstock: Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush, White (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Googly Eyes (Stash!)/Promarkers/White Gel Pen (Ranger)

22 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

You just opened the world of possibilities for me, girl! How CUTE is this!! Love love love...

Laurie said...

Oh my goodness! This is adorable!! Love how you turned the ice cream into such a cute creation!

Laura O'Donnell said...

this is adorable!

Lynn said...

Oh how cute is he! Love the ice cream inspired jelly fish!!

Colleen Wold said...

This card is sooooooo cute! What a clever little idea to make the scoop a jelly fish! Love it! I love your blog and all your creations, too! I don't comment much, but I follow you in Google Reader and I am constantly inspired. :)

Marlena M. said...

You are brilliant! I love this!!!

Wida said...

you clever, clever girl. How cute is this ice cream scoop...cough, jellyfish! The glossy accents and fresh color combination screams summer to me! It's cute and fantastic all at the same time!

Nancy L. said...

Really cute idea!

Laura B. said...

so cute and creative!!!

~amy~ said...

absolutely brilliant....how clever are you?!!!!!! ♥♥

Debby said...

I love it when you think outside the box! Perfect Aimes style :)

pamela said...

Hehehehehehehhee... jelly fish ♥

Cristina said...

Waaaaah!!!!!! Genius!

Jenny said...

So glad it doesn't sting cos that's the cutest jellyfish ever!!!
Genius idea Aimes :0)
Jenny x

Suzanne Russell said...

I think your style is AMAZING! Cutest jellyfish I have ever seen-they should all be pink!

Karen B. said...

This card is pure perfection!

Carole said...

Maybe someone should create a new ice cream flavor pink jolly jelly fish:) So sweet and cute.

Dana F. said...

Crafty cuteness in perfection! I really love how your mind works :)

JJ Bolton said...

So cute Amy! Love the googly eyes:). So creative!

Andrea Ewen said...

You are so creative, Aimes! What a fabulous idea! And I'm not sure if you added glossy effects or drew in the shine on the top of his head, but that's brilliant, too! You not only a CAS master, but a clever one at that! :)

cbuswell said...

SUCH a clever card!! Brilliant! : )

Amy C. said...

Simple and pretty. I love fall!
clayandamy@sbcglobal.net

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.