Thursday, 16 August 2012

Roll with it (washi tape, that is!)

Hey!

Happy Friday-Eve! Time to celebrate with a CASE Study methinks! :)


We're still in the party mode this month, celebrating 2 years of CASE Study, and doing so by CASEing each other this week!

For my CASE Study this week, I've decided to CASE my fellow teamie from Down Under, Teneale. I was totally taken by this card of Teneale's:


Check out the original post of this card here.

I loved the use of tape and the colours especially, so I decided it was time to roll with my washi tape and get busy:

Celebrate

Not my usual style and a little bit fussy, but I'm hoping it does justice to Teneale's original card!

Now we'd love for you to join in the fun with us! We're asking peeps to play along by picking any of the CASE Study DT's creations and get busy CASEing it (it doesn't need to be a card/creations we've created for CASE Study either!) Now you've got a whole pool of talent to choose from, so, who will it be?

Amy Wanford (That's me!)

And if you're really inspired, then there's nothing stopping you from entering a number of times with different designers/creations to CASE! *wink*

And we're on the hunt for a Guest Designer for CASE Study so why not show us what you've got and who knows, you could be designing with us in the future! :)


Thanks so much for stopping by my li'l corner of Blogland! Have a super duper weekend! :)

Catch ya later!







Card Deets
{Celebrate}
Stamps: FONTiment Fancies - Swirls & Flourishes, FONTiments - Birthday (Uniko Studio)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Cardstock: White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Destination - Trip of a Lifetime (My Little Shoebox)
Accessories: Flower and Pins (Maya Road)/Washi Tape (MT Tapes)

15 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Ohmygosh, I {heart} that washi tape and the green pins!!

~amy~ said...

so very pretty chickie.

Dana F. said...

Beautiful, Amy! Thanks for the inspiration, too. So far, I've been a master buying washi tape but when it comes to using them on a project, I'm often times stumped.

Jingle said...

Fabulous card!

Laura B. said...

So pretty, Aimes!

Debby said...

Ah washi tape, how you tempt me with your wonderful patterns and colours and yet I find it so hard to use you on my projects ...... Aimes, you've totally rocked the washi!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty CASE Aimes. Love the pretty ribbon flower with the pins and the tape is awesome! Fab design!

Katie said...

OK---Please answer this burning question----I have even looked on your blog--way back in the beginning and have been making cards for MANY years. EXACTLY, what do you mean by "CASE"???
You can answer here or in a separate post or even e-mail me @ ktbearn@comcast.net

Thanks, katie

Christina said...

Awesome use of the washi tape, Aimes! I love it! Great CASE of Teneale's beautiful card--it feels like you've straddled both of your styles on your card. Well done!

Nerina said...

Oh so soft, so delicate and soooooo pretty! I think your CASE is gorgeous! Also loving the washi tape - it looks like it really belongs on here! Sweet perfection!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Aimes, I love how you do washi! The grid paper and lines on the tape look great together.

sandie said...

love the striking green pins against the soft pink flower plus that flourish looks a CAS addition!

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous card, Amy! I love the colours and your use of washi tape is just perfect. The velvet flower with pins is so pretty!

Michelle said...

I love your card Amy, love the colour combo and the flower, so pretty xx

cbuswell said...

SO pretty, loving that washi tape! That's funny we nearly picked the same card! Teneale does provide us with lots of inspiration! Enjoy the rest of your hols! The time sure seems to whizz by! : )

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.