Thursday, 15 November 2012

Better late than never....

Hey!

Happy Friday-Eve (well there's only a teeny bit of it left over here but it still counts *wink*)

I'm very late to the party to celebrate a shiny new CASE Study.


Broadband woes left me with a photographed card ready to share with everyone, but powerless to upload it! The good news is that we're back in business with the broadband so feast your eyes on this beauty by our muse, Angeline up for CASEing this week:


Check out the original post of this card here.

Did I mention how much I love Angeline's style? Well I do! I was taken with the kraft card-base (something that I hardly use), the very simple layout and the use of colour. I took these elements and added a holiday twist to them to come up with another card for the Christmas stash:

Happy Holidays

If - like myself -  you're a little late to the CASE Study Challenge this week then don't miss out on what the rest of the CASE Study DT inked up for your viewing pleasure:

Amy Wanford (That's me!)
Angeline Yong Jeet Leen (November's Muse) 

Now if you need persuading some more to ink along with us, we have a sponsor this week. Our sponsor this week is Elizabeta Kushner, with her Etsy shop! One lucky peep will win 3 digis of their choice!

It's waaaaaaay past my bed-time here and this gal needs her beauty sleep and energy for one crazy day at work tomorrow (it's Children in Need so cue lots of dressing up, donating and devouring of scrummy cakes - all for a good cause of course! *wink*)

Catch ya later!









Card Deets
{Happy Holidays}
Stamps: Signature Christmas (Clearly Besotted Stamps)
Ink: Fern, Buttercup (A Muse)/Rich Cocoa, Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Cardstock: Kraft, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Red Promarker (Letraset)/Jute Button Twine (Papertrey Ink)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl this is adorable!

Karen B. said...

So very elegant, yet there is a bit of whimsy too. Awesome.

Maureen said...

delightfully CAS, Duchess! I'm feeling the love of kraft on this one...and easy to reproduce next summer with a sun image...I think that's when I'll use my Happy Holidays sentiments :) Are you getting used to the new ring? ;)

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card's I love the little Christmas tree and the birds are fabulous. Caroline xxx

me said...

Lovely card as always, Aimes :)

Hugs,
Angeline

~amy~ said...

gorgeous work! Happy Weekend!

Mandy said...

really love the white on kraft...fab card Amy !

xx

Heather P. said...

Simply stunning!!

cards by cara said...

Gorgeous card! Hope you won't hold it against Canada that there was a storm .... really, it's a very nice country! Come over my way west sometime and you will see beautiful ocean and mountains in the lovely city of Vancouver. Added bonus - we don't get the cold of the East or the storms ... :)

Dana F. said...

Cuteness! This is so simple and classy!!

Cristina said...

Gorgeous. So perfectly simple. I tend to stay away from kraft, too, but between you and Angeline, I might have to pull some out and get kraft-y with it (sorry! couldn't help myself - hee). xoxo!

Andrea M said...

Hi Aimes!!! I just love this fabulous little tree card!!! CAS perfection!

Stacey Schafer said...

beautiful!

Lea L. said...

Perfectly clean & simple! Love the twine bow!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Love this Aimes - that bow is perfectly placed!!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.