Thursday, 8 November 2012

Going circular dotty for the season...


Hey!

Happy Friday-Eve, Peeps! (Yes, I'm back to calling Thursday Friday Eve now I'm back at work - *wink*)

So Friday-Eve means it's time to knuckle down and study CASE Study stylee!



And here's what's up for studying courtesy of our September muse, Angeline Yong:


Check out the original post of this card, here.

Now I love Angeline's style and this card had me swooning. I was especially taken with the layout and the use of circles and gems so I took these features and inked up some Clearly Besotted Stamps in the process:


Season's Greetings

In fact, I think I may have gone a tad OTT with the circles/dots but nevermind!

Now not only have I used Clearly Besotted Stamps because I love them, but they're sponsoring CASE Study this week too. Be sure to ink along with us for the chance to win some CBS goodness! :)

I'll admit that I feel like my mojo has gone walkies after a week away from my stamps so I urge you to check out the rest of the CASE Study DT for a good mojo boost:

Amy Wanford (That's me!)
Angeline Yong Jeet Leen (November's Muse)

Before I dash, I just want to take the opportunity to thank you all for the wonderful, heartfelt messages about my happy news. My guy and I are feeling very blessed to be in receipt of such warming well wishes - thank you and have a great weekend! ♥ 

Catch ya later!







Card Deets
{Season's Greetings}
Stamps: Signature Christmas (Clearly Besotted Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black, London Fog (Memento)/ Red Pepper (Adirondack Dye Ink)
Cardstock: White, New Leaf (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Gems (Stash)/Chompy (Corner Chomper - We R Memory Keepers)/Polka Dot Border Punch (Martha Stewart)

10 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is really pretty! I love the punched border strip under the sentiment!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card's love the colours. Caroline xxx

Lynn said...

Not OTT at all. I love the sweet little ledge that your ornament is hanging from! Gorgeous.

Stephanie said...

Faultless design Aimes! Fantastic composition - absolutely my kind of card :) Thank you xxx

dj said...

simple and sweet....that is my kind of card....lovely CASE!!

www.CardsPaperAndScrapbooks.com

Heather P. said...

Love this!

sandie said...

I don't think you went OTT with the circles! Love the gems across the centre of the bauble and how you have matched the green strip at the bottom of the card

Jeanne J said...

Beautiful clean card - love the bit of bling and the bright colors! I think I'm hooked on another stamp company now!!

Andrea M said...

Hi Aimes! This is GORGEOUS! So CAS and fabulous!

cards by cara said...

Love the pop of green at the bottom!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.