Thursday, 6 December 2012

Gettin' jingly with it....


Hey!

It's true what they say y'know - you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone. We've had no broadband now for a few days during our big move and I never realised how much I relied on it! Not quite getting withdrawal symptoms as I'm too busy unpacking/cleaning and I always have a few home technology comforts at work *wink*

Work. Where I am right now as I bring to you a fabulous new CASE Study with a fabulous new muse to celebrate this snowy and icy Friday Eve! (Don't worry - school finished a while ago. I'm not bloggin' on the job!)



Our new muse for December is Windy Robinson! And to warm those mojos up on this chilly day we have this card of Windy's up for CASEing:


Check out the original post of this card here.

I was inspired by the square shape of Windy's card along with her use of patterned paper (something that I always struggle to actually use), and the general layout of the card too. Once again, I put another holiday spin on those elements to make a card that I really must send out now!

Season's Greetings

OK, so I added a couple of bells to that bow but I seriously couldn't resist. I can't wait to jingle my way to the post office to post some of my jingly cards with a skip in my step :)

Be sure to check out what the rest of the CASE Study DT whipped up and welcome our Guest DT for December, Wida!

Amy Wanford (That's me!)

That's me done. I'm now heading home for some more unpacking and maybe, just maybe, inject a little bit of the season into the new home *wink*

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and I'll be back to my regular blogging schedule and stalking as soon as possible :)

Catch ya later!







Card Deets
{Season's Greetings}
Stamps: Signature Christmas (Clearly Besotted Stamps)
Card: White (Papertrey Ink)

Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Patterned Paper: Polka Dots from Beautiful Blooms (Papertrey Ink)

Accessories: Twine (Papertrey Ink)/Bells (Paperchase)/Nestabilities Label Die (Spellbinders)

20 comments:

Jeanne J said...

This is so fun and fabulous Aimes - love those jingle bells!

Caroline said...

What a gorgeous little card I love the red and white spotty paper and the little bells are so cute. Caroline xxx

aaga said...

I love it. Next year I'm gonna so buy a couple of these bells!

maria f. said...

Hey, you're moved? Congrats. That was fast - seems to me anyway. Still Sheffield - I tutor German kids in English and they have a unit on Sheffield. Industrial revolution and up to Meadowhall. Does that place really exist? Love your card BTW, but then I always do :)

Wida said...

totally worth the wait. I love the fresh way you used twine and jingle bells! it's a sweet card indeed. thanks for making me feel welcome :)

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Aimes, it's perfect!

Marisa said...

Love it!!!

Michelle said...

Such a cute card, Aimes! I love those bells! :-)

sandie said...

love the way you used patterned paper and still the card is CAS-looks striking!

~amy~ said...

How fun is this..love the polkas and the jingle bells!

Lynn said...

I love those sweet jingle bells Aimes! Hope the unpacking is going well this weekend!

Christine L said...

Oooh I like this Aimes!!

Hugs
Christine x

Maureen said...

oh, Duchess...if I hadn't called my Christmas card already, I'd pick this one! A jingly delight! Aren't bells fun? It's hard not to get an immediate addiction to them. I think they'd be smashing on wedding shoes too ;) EEK! ox

jules said...

oh wow it's just wonderful!!!!

Andrea M said...

So pretty! Love those jingle bells!

Tasnim said...

Cute! Love the fresh feel of this card!

Emily Leiphart said...

♫♪Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells♫♪... Love this fun card, Amy!

Heather P. said...

So pretty! Love the jingle bells! :)

Lynn Le5 said...

Seen this on Moxie Fab World! Beautiful!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Loved this from the start, loved it even more once it was Moxie Fab! Yay Aimes!!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.