Thursday, 13 December 2012

Two cards for a two weeker....


Hey!

Hurrah for Friday-Eve! Is it wrong to look forward to the weekend so I can spend it unpacking more boxes in our new home?

Let's kick off this winter weekend with a shiny, new, festive CASE Study to indulge in:


Ready to study? I hope so! Time to hit the books by getting some inspiration from this card of Windy Robinson's:

Check out the original post of this card here.

Red and green - my favourite colours for a Christmas card (I'm a traditional kinda gal when it comes to the season). From my past cards you may be thinking that I took inspiration from those bells and got jingly again, but in fact I was inspired purely by the colours and the dots. Lots of dots!

The perfect excuse to whip up a couple of super simple cards with my new favourite die methinks:

JOY

JOY

Now this week's CASE Study is extended. It's a two weeker so it seems kinda fitting that I've made two cards for the fortnight *wink*

Be sure to check out what the rest of the CASE Study DT whipped up for you this fortnight too - it'll be like all of your Christmases have come at once! :)

And I hope you can ink along with us. Think of it as the perfect excuse to whip up that extra festive card for the season *wink*

Right - the broadband is due to be up and ready at our new place from Monday. Hurrah! So we should be back to my regular blogging schedule/stalking as of next week (fingers crossed!).

Now I'm off to find my address book. Typical me: I get my cards made in plenty of time and then lose my address book in a box so I can't post them! Ha!

Thank you so much for visiting today - I always appreciate your visits :)

Catch ya later!








Card Deets
{JOY}
Cardstock: Pure Poppy, New Leaf, White (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: JOY die (Memory Box)/Cuttlebug (Provocraft)

14 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card's. Caroline xxx

Elena said...

oooh, that's a die? from the CASE study blog I thought you'd embossed the letters. Love it! and, happy unpacking!

Lynn said...

Hope you are not drowning in boxes Aimes! I love this new die...perfect for mass creating cards.

~amy~ said...

gorgeous!

Marisa said...

My favorite word :) Great CAS cards!

Wida said...

I saw that die and didn't know how it would look, so I backed out of getting it. Hmmm...you had the courage to buy. Looks lovely

Andrea M said...

My word these are GORGEOUS!!! I can see why you love that die - AMAZING!

Vickie Z said...

I thought it was a stamp...fabulous die!! Hope you're enjoying moving into your new home....lots of work and lots of fun!

Karen B. said...

So graphic and modern!

MariaC said...

How did you get the dots on? I have the Joy die from Memory Box and would love to make some Xmas cards with dots. Love them!!

Mrs. Niu & Mrs. Rzasa said...

All it takes is a great die and some festive colors to make simple CAS cards...love 'em!

Dana F. said...

It's a die? Love! This looks perfect for mass creation :) I hope the move went smooth and you were able to find your address book. It would be a pity if these pretties don't get the attention they deserve :)

Caryn said...

Hi Aimes - hope you're Christmas prepping is going well!!

Got your parcel today - thank you sweetie - can't wait to open it!!

Have a wonderful Christmas with Chris and hope to see you on the 27th!!

Big festive hugs,

Caryn xxx

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

I can see why this is your favourite die Aimes - it is awesome! Love these quick festive cards!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.