Woop, woop for Friday-Eve! Ready for a bit of studying? Studying CASE Study stylee of course!
Today's card is inspired by this fabulous creation from our muse, Elena. Isn't it the sweetest?
I was inspired by a number of things on Elena's project that I incorporated into my project.
- The use of patterned paper (any excuse to try and use some of the huge pile of the stuff I'm
- The bow (mine comes in the form of a twine bow)
- The stitching around the outside of the larger doll (Mine is hand-drawn. Me and my sewing machine have issues...!)
- Finally, the curved panels of card for the dolls' hair and shawl.
- In order to create the curved panels of patterned paper, I die cut circles from patterned paper and placed them behind the aperture in the blue panel of paper. Easy!
- When working with patterned paper, it's sooooooo much easier to work with various papers from the same collection for the ultimate colour coordination.
- Once again, the twine here was given the Glossy Accents treatment to make it stay in place. It works a treat and trust me: that twine isn't going anywhere! Ha!
Please be sure to check out what the rest of the super-duper CASE Study DT whipped up for your viewing pleasure. You won't be disappointed - promise! :D