Friday, 28 February 2014

Birthday Balloons

Happy Birthday Balloons
Hey!
 
I'd normally start by saying, "Happy Friday-Eve!", but...well...erm...it's not Friday-Eve but Friday. Regular blog-hoppers may have been expecting a new CASE Study card here yesterday and found nothing new. Sorry! We had a little bit of an emergency this week (nothing too serious, don't worry!) and that meant any routine things I do just popped out of my head, including this!

But as they say, better later than never. So I'm popping in super quick to share the card that I've made for this week's CASE Study. It's our last week with the talented Danielle Flanders as our muse and I've loved it!
 
Happy Birthday Close Up
 
I can't grab a pic of the Danielle's card that inspired today's card as I'm blogging from a tablet and let's just say it's certainly testing my patience...*grrrr*! However, I can urge you to pop across to CASE Study to see which little section of Danielle's card inspired me *wink*.

Y'know you should also pop across to CASE Study to see what beauties the rest of the CASE Study DT whipped up too and play along with us. :)

Keeping it super short and sweet today. I may get the chance to update this post with tips, pictures, and products used over the weekend but we're away at a wedding so it could be next week!

Apologies again for the delay and mish-mash of a post. My regular blogging schedule will be resumed asap. :)

Have a great weekend and thank you so much for stopping by!

Signature2




11 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is wonderful..love the colors and the gingham! have a super weekend!

Joni nina Andaya said...

What a SUPER cute card Aimes!!! Love those balloons :)

Lucy Abrams said...

Cute card Aimes. Hope everything is ok. Hugs. Xxxx

paperella said...

Fabulousness! Love the gold, blue and grey combo.
I hope your emergency was nothing serious. Happy weekend, Aimes!

Laurie said...

Love this! Those balloons are too cute!

Tasnim said...

This card is oh so sweet!! I love how you zoomed in into the frame on Danielle's card :)

Julie Ebersole said...

Darling, darling card! I love the chartreuse balloons!!! Have fun at the wedding, chica!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love the negative die cut and the shimmer on the balloons!

frommycraftroom said...

Lovely card. Thanks for finding time to share with us during your busy week. Hope all OK now. Enjoy the wedding.

Kigz said...

As a fellow Amie, let me just say I love that you go by Aimes! I totally love how you squared your card to use the frame! Hope your week is a little less frantic this week and that all is well! :)

Maureen said...

I spy some glossy accents! I'm in the mood for balloons, Duchess! It's my favourite time of year and Spring is just around the corner! ox

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.