Thursday, 10 April 2014

#loveyou

#loveyou
Hey!

Happy Friday-Eve! :D

Are we ready to study CASE Study stylee? I hope so!

Today's loved-up project is inspired by this fun card from our CASE Study muse, Jaclyn Miller:


Check out the original post of this card here.

As soon as I saw those rounded squares with a heart inside, I just knew I had to crank my Top Dog Dies Camera Finishers Die Set. I also had some Authentique paper on my desk from a previous project so that came in handy too. ;)

#loveyou close up 
I couldn't resist smothering my heart with my clear Wink of Stella pen. Sparkles make me happy. :)

What's inside? Well, a little gift for a loved one:

#loveyou open 2

If I can't give a monster hug in person, then I'll give one through the mail LOL! These adorable matchbox gifts are available from Marveling Bros Ltd. They have a great variety of them for different occasions and  I adore them! :D

tips and tricks
  • In order to keep the separate elements of the die flush (the heart, the frame and the background behind the heart), I jigsawed the pieces together and secured them on a smaller piece of cardstock behind.
  • To ensure the wrap stays shut, I adhered a tiny magnet behind the photo frame and one inside the lid of the matchbox. 
  • Because I only used patterned paper, I had to adhere a strip of card on the spine of the wrap to keep it sturdy. In hindsight, I really need to cover it up with another piece of patterned paper!
That's all from me today. Be sure to pop across to CASE Study HQ to check out the full deets of the challenge and see what the rest of the CASE Study DT whipped up! We'd love to see you join in the fun with us! :)

Thank you so much for popping by today. I'm hoping to catch up around Blogland very soon as tomorrow is my final day at work before we hit the sweet Easter holidays. Can't wait! :D

Signature2



Products Used

4 comments:

Joy said...

So cute Aimes, what a great gift to give someone, hugs

~amy~ said...

beyond amazing!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

#soadorablycuteandamazingineveryway!

Maureen said...

#lovethis #genius #lovetheDuchess #chocolatebliss #amazing #ox

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.