Thursday, 1 May 2014

Every cloud has a silver (sparkly) lining...

every cloud
Hey!

Hip, hip, hooray for Friday-Eve! And a bank holiday weekend coming up for us over here too. ;)

It's CASE Study time we do have a new muse on board with us. Not only that, but it's a muse I know you're going to *love* CASEing. Our muse of May is the super and funny Wida Miller! Yay!

So it's time to knuckle down and study this creation of Wida's this week and get creative:


Check out the original post of this card here.

I think it's pretty clear to see how Wida's adorable card inspired me. The aperture die cut, the twine treatment, the hearts. I think it was fair to say that Wida's card bowled me over with inspiration!

every cloud close up 
After using the sparkly, silver, sticky material (salvaged from ancient stash), I kept the sparkles going by adding them to the tiny heart and raindrops with my Wink of Stella pen. I also couldn't resist giving the heart a good gloop of Glossy Accents too. :)

Now it's your turn! Be inspired by Wida's card and get busy! If you need a super mojo boost, then check out the rest of the CASE Study DT's creations and full deets of the challenge over at CASE Study HQ!

Apologies, I'm burning the candle at both ends so I'm going to have add the supplies I used at a later date. However, I can tell you that the sentiment was created using Olive - our beloved typewriter that sits on my desk. :)

Have a super Friday-Eve!

Signature2

7 comments:

Tasnim said...

LOVE your card! SO adorable! Perfect CASE :)

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

This card is seriously amazing Aimes!! Love the 'partly full' cloud with its silver sparkly deliciousness, and those raindrops and twine are fabulous too! Save this one for me huh? *wink* I love it!!

Lynn said...

Aimes, I love how you were inspired. The sweet little extra heart is the perfect touch along with your amazing design.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Totally amazing!!!

Julia Aston said...

Sweet design with the full rain cloud and rain drops coming down!

Tasnim said...

I adore this card!!! The colors, the design, that silver glitter strip along with the tiny heart...oh so sweet!

Kara said...

sweeet!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.