Are you ready to get this party started?! If you've no idea what I'm on about, then you must have been hiding under the rock for the past couple of days as Altenew are celebrating their 2nd anniversary in style with three days of awesome blog hops with prizes and inspiration galore!
It's the final day of the blog hops and you should have hopped here from Ellen Hutson. If you haven't, then be sure to start out at the Altenew blog!
For my blog hop project I wanted to make a birthday card for Altenew and tried to convey exactly what it is I love about their products (and the talented Jen and Tasnim – the brains of Altenew!) I love their ability to be contemporary, edgy, modern, graphic, bold and beautiful through their designs. With this in mind, I've paired a beautiful lily (layered of course, in true Altenew style) with my favourite, modern sentiment set, Label Love. Oh, and I've added texture in the form of using Altenew's amazing Woodgrain White cardstock. :)
Right, I'm not going to babble as there's hopping to be done so here are the full deets of the fun we have in store for you as part of the celebrations:
Altenew special offers
- First 100 orders: Your pick of one free mini stamp set (Starting April 7th at 9am EST)
- Orders over $75: Your pick of one free mini stamp set (Now through to Sunday 10th April 2016)
Leave a comment along each blog on the blog hop for the chance to win one of THREE prize packs valued at over $100 from Altenew! This amazing prize contains not-yet-released stamp sets!
- Pretty Pink Posh: $30 gift certificate
- WOW! Embossing Powder: $30 prize pack
- Simon Says Stamp: $30 gift certificate
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: $30 prize pack
- Ellen Hutson: $50 gift certificate
- Freckled Fawn: Gypsy Kit valued at $27
- My Sweet Petunia: Mini MISTI
- StampNation: Three 3-month subscriptions
Next on your hopping adventure is the fabulous Joni Andaya!