Happy Friday everyone!!! I'm especially happy as it'll very soon officially be Half Term which means, you guessed it, more time for housework oops I mean crafting LOL!
So before I start I just thought I'd say a HUGE thanks to the ever so lovely Alison for nominating me for this blog award.
This blog award is slightly different as it requires me to reveal 10 honest things about myself - I'm not sure if you'll be back if I'm truly honest (LOL!)
Okay, so here goes:
1. I have no middle name!
2.I am a natural red-head, my hair DOES NOT come from a bottle!
3.With reference to no.2, I do and have always had one strand of white hair since I was a baby!
4. I deal with pretty much any situation with humour - I know it's inappropriate at times but I can't help it!
5. My older brother had a pet tarantula that he used to threaten me with.
6. I have a fear of Spiders (probably something to do with no.5...)
7. I drive an automatic car even though I'm qualified to drive a manual (I'm just lazy LOL!)
8.I have a degree in Law though I hardly seem to use it!
9. My fave tipple is a refreshing G&T
10. I am a night owl - I can stay up soooooo late without struggling but I hate the mornings!
Okay so are you still with me? Well if you are then I now have to pass this on to 7 people who I would like to get to know a little better....
So in alphabetical order, and apologies if you have received this already, I would like to get to know:
5. Sarah B
6. Steph (though I know you're not bloggin' at the mo - I miss your blog honey! You can do this for your shiny new one when you come back from Florida - I'm sooooo jealous!)
7. Erm...well I sadly don't know anyone else who I think will do it...it can be yourself and if you choose to do it then leave a comment so I can come and check it out!
Thanks so much for stopping by and sorry to bore you, I promise I'll get crafty as soon as and post!
Catch ya later!