Hip hip hooray! It's time for a blog hop, Uniko Studio style! Today marks the official release of some fabulous new goodies and a chance to win some prizes whilst you hop too!
Available in store now are the following stamp sets:
- Accent Essentials: Arrows
- All Occasion Sentiments #2
- Background Builders: Chevrons
- Beautiful Blooms I
- Flower Power #2
- Nature's Treasures I
- Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum Designer Die
I won't babble too much as the card is pretty self-explanatory and there's hopping to be done. But I will give you a few tips if you wanna check 'em out:
- To reduce the risk of embossing powder sticking to unwanted areas - do all of your embossing first!
- If you want a duller tone to your inks, try stamping on kraft. My bright red ink turned to a darker tone on kraft and I outlined the flower with a white gel pen. The white gel pen makes the flower 'pop' a little more too. :)
- I used a distress ink on my cardbase to add a bit of contrast against the kraft focal point. Super simple but makes a real difference.
Next on the hopping list is my DT buddy Erika, but if you get lost then here's the map!
Uniko Studio Blog
Amy (You're here!)
Jen Nelson (Guest DT)
Happy hopping! :)
(Newly released Uniko Studio goodies will be added later - this post has been scheduled!)