Happy Saturday! It's one that I'm lovin' today as we've got a weekend with nothing planned! It's been months since my guy and I actually had a weekend to catch up with things. First on my list of things to do is to share my card with you for the new Clearly Besotted Challenge, as well as drawing a winner from the CBS 1st Birthday Blog Hop. :)
But first, the challenge! For this month's challenge you have two options:
- Create an autumnal/fall themed project and/or
- Use a few colours from the following colour combo:
Image from Design Seeds.
I decided to combine both options and create an autumnal(ish) card using that colour combo. It's not a colour combo I'd pick myself, but I loved how it lead me to create a card that I think could pass for a masculine card.
- The trees on this card have been created by die cutting a large leaf, and layering a smaller leaf from the Fancy Florals Die Collection on top. Using the leaves as trees creates a real clean, modern feel to the design.
- The panel of fine linen card was a little too plain, so I added some stripes from the Basic Stripes set with Versamark ink. It's really subtle, but makes a real difference - trust me!
Here are the deets:
- Your project must contain at least one Clearly Besotted product
- It must be posted on your blog or an online gallery and linked up
- The closing date for entries is Wednesday 23 October 2013 (23:55 GMT)
- Multiple entries are welcomed but must be a new project each time
And before I dash off to tackle more on my to-do list, here's the winner from the CBS 1st Birthday Blog Hop:
Number 345 which means that the lucky winner of my Modern Christmas stamp set is NatQuebec! Congrats! Please email me your address (see the contact me tab at the top of my page for my email addy) and that set will be on its way to ya!
Thanks so much for stopping by here today. I hope you have a great weekend! :)