Happy Monday! Although "it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" as we all know, we cardmakers are already starting to look to the next occasion in the calendar. The Uniko Studio release does just that. That's right, it's time to love it up and think of Valentine's day!
I'll be posting sneaky peeks of the release over the next three days so I hope you can stick around. :)
Today we're giving you a peek of a new addition to the All Occasion Sentiments series. All Occasion Sentiments #5 features sentiments of a love theme in a variety of fonts. For today's mini envie I inked up the sentiment, 'BE MINE'.
Well there's no going back now, so lemme give you a brief tour of it:
- The gold-splatter background was created by mixing gold Perfect Pearls and water, then simply loading up a paintbrush with it and splattering/dripping/flicking it everywhere. I mean everwhere!
- The vellum strip was covered in a stamp from Background Builders: Circles in Versamark ink and dusted in gold Perfect Pearls (sans water).
- The peg, twine and sentiment are pretty self explanatory I think. :)
- Creating a love-themed project for a guy doesn't have to mean using girly pinks. Any colour can work!
- Like the design for a card rather than a mini envie? Simply mount the envie on to a card base and as a bonus, place a gift card inside of it. A present and card in one creation!
- The card that fits in this mini envie is tiny. I wouldn't recommend posting it, but it makes for a sweet way to send a note. I think I'll be sneaking this into my guy's packed lunch.
As for today, check out a few more sneak peeks of this set courtesy of the Uniko Studio DT. You may be left feeling a little loved up yourself!
(Sets that are yet to be released will be added once available for purchase)