Happy Sunday! I hope the weekend is treating you well. For us it's been a weekend of sorting and organising. Admittedly it's kinda tedious, but the end result is so refreshing. I even have a tidy creative space; you can see my desk and everything! Not sure how long it'll remain in that state though LOL!
I'm here with the final day of sneaky peeks from the Clearly Besotted Stamps January release (available for purchase tomorrow 10pm GMT) and today's card is giving you a peek at what I think is a versatile die. :)
I had a lightbulb moment when I checked out the coordinating dies for the new set, Up in the Air. You could even call it a literal lightbulb moment as that balloon-shaped die transformed into a lightbulb shape before my very eyes!
This was so easy to create. If you're interested, here's how easy it is:
- Die-cut the balloon/lightbulb shape from yellow and light grey card
- Stamp a lightbulb related sentiment on the yellow die cut
- Smother in Glossy Accents
- Practice patience in waiting for it to dry! ;P
- Decorate by adding detail on grey die cut to adhere to shape and add extra shine with a white gel pen
Thanks so much for visiting today!