Wednesday 23 July 2014

Kid's got a brand new bag....

Emilie bag
Hey!

I told you I'd be back with something crafty this week and here it is. Albeit a previous project I'm yet to share with you, but it still counts, right? ;)

Over the past few months I've been on an exploring adventure with my Cricut Explore and found a reason to enjoy some time ironing. I know, you heard me right. This machine, once teamed up with Cricut Iron-on material, has me loving ironing. I never thought I'd say those words. Ever.

We've celebrated a few special occasions that the Cricut Explore has catered for perfectly. I decided to create some personalised tote bags to celebrate my guy's goddaughter's first birthday. Nothing but pink glittery sparkles for the special little lady. :)

So impressed was I at the ease of creating the design, that I tweaked it to celebrate the arrival of our friends' baby boy.

Noah

I though this tote made a sweet way of presenting the gift we'd bought the happy parents. It literally took minutes to make which is always a bonus as this was a last-minute idea of mine. :)

I was surprised a few weeks ago to receive a request from our friend to create two more bags for her to give to her friends' children as gifts. I think it's safe to share them on here now - it was probably safe to share them as soon as I made them but you never know who may be peeking at your blogeroo. For those of you who follow me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram you may recognise these bags as I snapped them during the creative process on the ironing board. :)

Isla

Ethan

It was just a case of opening up the previous design I'd saved on the Cricut Design Space software and chaining the names. The only thing I had to double-check is that I'd spelt the names correctly. I had. Phew!

That's all from me today, thank you so much for visiting and I hope I've managed to show you that ironing can be fun. Well, fun when it's in the name of creating anyway! ;)

Signature2



Products Used



6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a great project and yes you have shown that ironing can indeed be fun. Lovely to have personalised and the baby one is a fab keepsake

Lynn said...

So sweet Aimes. I am sure they are very loved!

Michelle Short said...

Stunning bags Aimes, I love them! xx

Mandy said...

Loving your bags Aimes! xx

~amy~ said...

i.love.them.

Sue said...

These look fabulous. I love how the white lettering shows up so well on the coloured backgrounds.
Sue xx

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.