Thursday 13 August 2015

Hello (Altenew Design Team!)


hello
Hey!

Happy Friday Eve! I hope you're well and looking forward to the weekend – it's nearly here y'know. :)

I'm sharing a card today that felt a little surreal to make. It's my first card as part of the Altenew Design Team. Yup, somehow I've been asked to join what I can only describe as an amazing pool of talent. I'm still a little gobsmacked by it all. Have they asked the right Amy Gray? Ha!

Well mistaken identity or not, I'm extremely honoured, excited and a little daunted to be part of such a wonderful team. I had a blast making this little clean and graphic number with the help of my new favourite Sohcahtoa stamp set (I can't resist pattern-building geometric stamp sets; especially when they feature triangles!) and the Halftone Hello die.

If you're interested in finding out more about this card or checking out my formal introduction, then pop across to the Altenew blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and letting me share my happy news with you. Have a wonderful weekend!

Signature2

4 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Congrats! What a great fit for you!

~amy~ said...

yay you!!!!!!

Sue said...

BIG congrats on you new DT place, it is so well deserved.
Your card is stunning, so stylish and I love the colours.
Sue xx

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats, girl!! You are a ROCKSTAR!!!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.