Thursday 11 February 2016

Uniko Studio birthday blog hop!

Just for you
Hey!

Happy Friday Eve! I'm back again today, joining in with Uniko Studio's 4th birthday celebrations (if you missed me joining in the fun yesterday, click here). 

Today there's a fun blog hop happening to celebrate not only Uniko Studio's 4th birthday but the February's release of fab stamp sets too. If you've popped across here from the blog then be sure to start out at the Uniko Studio blog. :)

Today's card features stamped images from the fab Limited Edition 2016 Birthday Freebie stamp set. Get your orders in quick and you may just find yourself with this lovely set in your inky mitts too! I stamped a solid image four times to create a frame, cut out the centre carefully with a craft knife and affixed a piece of patterned paper in the aperture with a heat-embossed sentiment. So simple!

I'm keeping it short and sweet today as there's vital hopping to be done and prizes to be won! I've had a blast partying along with Uniko Studio for their 4th birthday celebrations – thanks so much for inviting me on board!

Next on the blog hop list is another fellow Uniko Studio Design Team alumni member: the fabulous Taheerah! Happy hopping!

Signature2

23 comments:

Sarn said...

Wonderful aperture card. xx

New Creations said...

Clever frame creation highlighted beautifully!

the Blackbird said...

I like that flower!
Cristina
thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

Anonymous said...

What a unique way to use the floral image. Very effective :)

Sarah G said...

I love the way you have created a frame and aperture with those elegant blooms - a gorgeous design! Great to have you hop along with us for Uniko's 4th birthday :)

Jane said...

Stunning! And so different - you're a total inspiration!

Jane Willis said...

Beautiful, I love the way you've used the flowers to create an aperture
Jane

Lindsey said...

Real thinking outside the box! Love the vibrant colours x

Craftyfield said...

Very original design, a creative use for this stamp!

Ruth said...

I love the way you've created that frame - it's so clever! And I love the colour combination. You are so good at that. Xx

Carole said...

Great original idea.....makes a fabulous card. Love it!

A Consuming Passion said...

Very original use of these stamps 😊

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cool card! I like your unusual design!

None None said...

What a stunning card!! I love the aqua peeking through the frame that you cut out. Can't believe you made it out of the floral stamp as I had to go back and look at it again once I realized what you did - so cool!!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful card! I love the window you formed with the flowers!

Maureen said...

What a creative use of that image - love it!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful and such a cool design, Amy!

Taheerah said...

I am gaga about this one Aimes - it is stunning!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh wow! Your card is gorgeus!!!!

Dana M said...

Beautiful card Amy! How clever to create a window card. Love the colors too.

Neets B said...

Such a clever design, Aimes, and loving the colour combo too. Fabulous card x

cm said...

Your floral frame is ingenious...gorgeous showcase!
~carol

Beverley said...

So happy to have you join Uniko for our birthday celebrations and February Release :) Such clever use of this freebie set and beautiful spring colours too. Thank you so much. Hugs Bev x

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.