Saturday 24 September 2016

Altenew September Release Blog Hop Winner!

Hey!

Happy Saturday! I'm kicking off the weekend by announcing the randomly-selected winner of the $30 Altenew gift certificate from the Altenew September Release Blog Hop! So, without further ado, the lucky winner is:


Izzy Scrap said...
Yes, no doubt I love those new colors too ! And you exactly know how to highlight the new products! Thanks so much for sharing.


Congrats, Izzy Scrap! Please email 'winner@altenew.com' with the subject line 'September Release Blog Hop winner from Amy's blog' to claim your prize! Happy shopping!

I've been busy playing with even more goodies from the new release over on the Altenew blog today. Here's a sneak peek of my project:

Congratulations close up

I hope that you can join me over there! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a super duper weekend, peeps!

Signature2

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh, that looks pretty Amy.
Congrats to Izzy!

Izzy Scrap said...

Very gorgeous card Aimes ! You're right, this is the kind of stamp set I should have in my stash ! I love the background and above all the color ! So thank you so much for sharing and for permitting me to be the winner ! I think that the new inks will be part of my shopping ! Thanks so so much !!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.