Tuesday 22 November 2016

Altenew November Blog Hop Winner!

Hey!

Happy Tuesday! It's about to be a super-happy Tuesday for one lucky peep as I'm here to announce the randomly selected winner a $30 Altenew gift certificate from the wonderful Altenew November Blog Hop!

So, without further ado, the lucky winner is:

Denise candelaria said...
Your card is simple and easy to create if I had to make a lot of them. Which since I am new that would be good for me.

Congrats, Denise! To claim your prize, please email Altenew at winner@altenew.com with the subject line 'November Release Blog Hop Winner from Amy's Blog'. Happy shopping! :D


Thanks to everyone who hopped along with us! If you enjoyed seeing the new November release in action, then you may be interested to know that I've whipped up a card featuring the new Hello Sunshine stamp set on the Altenew blog. Here's a sneak peek of it:

Hello Sunshine close up

You can check out the full post here if you're interested. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Signature2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.