Saturday 21 February 2009

Time to start confessing!

OK, so I've FINALLY been bitten by the 'blog bug'! I've admired so many other blogs that I've been inspired to start my own. I hope that by airing my crafting confessions I can feel slightly better and also hope I'm not the only one out there who does the same!

So my main crafting confession is that I hoard. I confess that I have a stash of papercrafting goodies and instead of using them I stare in admiration at them! I hope it's not just me who buys sheets of paper only to get them out and then decide that I couldn't possibly traumatise the paper by administering scissors to it! I've decided that I'm going to bite the bullet and actually use the goodies I possess. I am going to cut that paper *gasp!*, I am going to use that gorgeous embellishment *double gasp!* and I am going to buy lots more to replace the lovely things I use LOL!

So I hope you can stick around...I can't promise to post everyday or even claim this blog will be half as amazing as the lovely blogs I admire but I will post when I can and who knows, perhaps you'll grow to like it!

Aimes
x


2 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

Yay Aimes!! You've got yourself a blog!! Will be back often!! Kate xx

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I confess....I hoard too!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.