Monday 23 February 2009

I couldn't resist!

Hey!

I hope you don't get used to the idea of me posting so often (I already have a full time job!) but I just couldn't resist the urge to post one more creation!

I loved last week's layout challenge over at splitcoaststampers so much that I had to have another go!


I just love these Basic Grey Blush papers and Hero Arts stamps together, it's like they were made for each other LOL! This card is slightly different from my last attempt. I found some flat-backed pearls lurking in my buttons. I never thought I'd find another use for them apart from to create the centre of flowers but they do look kinda cute, plus I didn't have ANY buttons to match this paper (Note to self: must purchase more buttons!)

Again I used my Promarkers to colour the doll, but as a little twist I punched a flower out for the doll's hair and then thought she deserved a little 'bling' too. After all, diamonds ARE a girl's best friend aren't they?


I also decorated inside my card. I never used to do this; I'd just leave it blank or stamp 'Happy Birthday', but as I had some scraps of gorgeous paper left I thought I'd try paper piecing the smaller stamps in my stamp set. It's a fab way to use up those scraps that I keep and promise to myself that I will find a use for them!

Well that's all from me today but on different note: Thanks so much for the positive comments! It encourages me more than you could ever imagine! I was kinda scared starting my own blog so it's lovely to receive such comments from such lovely people!

Thanks for stopping by!
Aimes
x

1 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

I bet I love this card more than anybody else!! Even more gorgeous IRL! Thanks honey - I love it!! Kate x

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.