It's Sunday and this is the first of my scheduled posts for a week - fingers crossed it's worked! Hopefully I should now be scoffing some gelato by now in Italy. :)
So it's not only Sunday, it's the 18th of the month which means it's time for a new Uniko Studio challenge! The challenge this month is a sketch challenge and Uniko Studio DT teamie Gayatri has whipped up this sketch for us to follow:
I hope you can see that I followed the sketch almost identically. I had an occasion in my head to stamp for (My brother and SIL's anniversary) before I jetted off on holiday so the I made the occassion and the challenge work together. :)
The tiny hearts are stamped from Flower Fusion #3 on to Pure Poppy card and cut out. I added some doodles with my white gel pen to decorate them. The big heart is a die cut spare I had and I decorated it with Background Builders: Chevrons.
I was originally going to go plain and white with this card, but I'm still learning to embrace patterns and colours. Too much pattern on this? It didn't give me a headache to look at it....that's usually a good sign! Ha!
I hope you can join in the fun with us. Here are the challenge deets:
- You have until September 14th 09:00 UK time, to link your card up below
- Winners will be announced by September 17th
- Please add the Uniko Studio Challenge badge & link back to the challenge
- If you don't have a blog to link back
to the challenge, don't worry. Just use "USC"+
as your tag. For example, for our first challenge use "USC1"
- Showcase any Uniko Studio product: clear stamps, dies, digital pattern paper, digital cut files, or digital stamps. If you haven't purchased any Uniko Studio products, fear not. Plenty of freebies here.
- A £10 Gift Certificate to the Winner & Guest Design Team spot on the blog for the next challenge
- Top Three Spotlight
Ciao, peeps! :)
N.B The patterned card base is by a.muse and is no longer available :(