Friday 5 December 2014

Time out!

Snowflakes
Hey!

*Tap*, *tap*...testing, testing....1, 2, 3....is this thing on? Ha!

Yup, it's been a while but it's so lovely to be finding a teeny tiny amount of time to come back to Blogland.  Although today's card suggests it's the most wonderful time of the year, I can certainly vouch for it being the most chaotic! It's the busiest time in the publishing schedule at work and we've got  Christmas to organise and a wedding to get planned in five weeks. I like a challenge :)

Oooh and a challenge is exactly why I'm posting this card today. I'm over with the lovely, talented ladies on the Time Out challenge blog where they're asking peeps CASE a card of mine. I can't thank them enough for having me on board - totally flattered.

So today's card is a CASE of this Christmas card of mine last year:

Let it Snow

I was inspired by the snowflakes and hearts (the heart on my new card is on the sentiment along with a blob of red Stickles)  The snowflakes are actually created by cutting into this bauble die freebie from issue 129 of Simply Cards & Papercraft! I adore the delicate snowflake shape you can create with a few cuts into a die-cut shape. It's a perk of the job to play with the crafty goodies we have with our magazines. ;)

Please do pop across to the Time Out challenge blog if you can and join in the fun!

Speaking of time, it's time for me to dash, but thanks for sticking around for this brief 'time out' from my busy schedule. I really appreciate it and hope to be back again soon...!

Signature2

15 comments:

sandie said...

We are so honoured you agreed to join us at Time out and your case of yourself is stunning, super idea to cut a bauble stamp for the snowflake, what fun to get to play with the crafty goodies x

Lynn said...

Hey Aimes, we're so happy to have you as our inspiration over at Time Out. Both cards are gorgeous! Hope all the weddings plans are going well for you. So happy for you xoxo

I Card Everyone said...

Aimes!! What wonderful news all around.. a new career and a wedding - congratulations on both!! Looking forward to taking Time Out with you..
=] Michele

Lady E said...

Beautiful cards Amy :) I love the sentiment of the first card! Gorgeous :)
Hugs form Emilia

~amy~ said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!
Love both of your cards...so fun to see your blogging♡

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Aimes x

Lesley said...

Both are lovely! Congrats on the feature!

Dotty Jo said...

Your work is simply gorgeous, Jo x

Sue said...

Both cards are stunning, such elegant designs and I especially love the sentiment on your first card.
I hope you have a good weekend.
Sue xx

Shona Chambers said...

It was such a lovely surprise to find out we were CASing your card, as I've been a fan for such a long time. Your own CASE card is gorgeous and love the intricate snowflakes with that pretty blue. I hope you like the cards that myself and rest of the DT created. Hope you make it thru the next five weeks, plenty of chocolate will help with that....good luck!

Anita in France said...

Thanks for the inspiration card to CASE, Aimes ... I so enjoyed choosing how to interpret it! Your own CASE is gorgeous ... so crisp and fresh and frosty looking ... perfect for those yummy snowflakes! Anita :)

Beverley said...

AWESOME! So wonderful to have you as our muse at TIME OUT and love how you've CASEd yourself and FAB use of the freebie too, which I've yet to use, so thanks for more inspiration :) Hope all is well with you and the wedding preparation is coming along ok. Hugs Bev x

Gerrina said...

Wow, what a great case of your own card! Love the blue-white combo and so crisp design; supercard! Thanks for letting us case your beautiful card! Inky greetings, Gerrina

Nonni said...

Hi Aimes! Sorry I'm late visiting but I guess this season has been a bit chaotic in my life too! :) Thank you for being our CASE designer at TIME OUT. I love your own CASE -what a stunning snowflake die. Have a very Merry Christmas and all the best in planning your wedding!

sableturquoise said...

so cute !

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.