Thursday 4 June 2015

Sunflower friend

Sunflower friend
Hey!

Happy Friday Eve! :)

I'm back as promised with another sneaky peek of some new Clearly Besotted goodies available for purchase from tomorrow at 10pm (UK time). If you missed yesterday's post, you can check it out here.

Yesterday's card was fab and fun so today I've got something a little more soft and subtle. I think it's a given that whenever Stephanie treats us to a flower set that it's impossible to resist the temptation to ink it up! Cue the predictable heat-embossing and faux artristy using Distress Ink - I hope you don't get too bored of seeing it as it's so therapeutic to sit painting these beautiful flowers. Although it's clear to see that my sunflower here has suffered a little sunburn with those orange tones - ha!

Sunflower friend close up

The large sunflower stamp is from the new set, Sunshine & Smiles. I absolutely love the font of the sentiments in this set, although I unfortunately cut my panel too small to fit them on nicely! I opted for a small, pretty friend sentiment from Just Darling instead. Oooh and I couldn't resist a bit of sparkly goodness from Lucy's Gold Dust sequin shaker mix. :)

As I look at today's card and compare it to yesterday's card I've come to the conclusion that I don't have a distinct cardmaking style. My cards are much like a British summer: completely unpredictable from day to day! Who know's what tomorrow's card will bring? I don't even know myself as I'll be making it tonight! I hope you can stick around for it and for the full reveal of the Clearly Besotted June release - shopping lists at the ready peeps!

And in the meantime, pop across to CB HQ (aka Stephanie's) to check out some more sneaky peeks from the amazing Design Team for some serious enabling! ;)

Signature2

7 comments:

Sue said...

This is so beautiful. I LOVE the image, fabulous design and your colouring is stunning!
Sue xx

Mandy said...

Absolutely beautiful Aimes x

Gillian said...

Just beautiful. It can be good to be unpredictable!

Ruth said...

Absolutely gorgeous. The sets are so deliciously summery! It's gorgeous weather up our way, so just perfect for this card :)

Cindy Lovell said...

Such a pretty card!! Beautiful coloring and i love how you cut around the image,great design!!

Leni said...

Beautiful! Love the soft look and how you cut the left side!

Roxy said...

So beautiful and I love the colors the whole card is fantastic

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.