Sunday 10 February 2019

Doodling practise makes perfect...

Hello
Hey!

Happy Sunday! I hope that you’re having a wonderful weekend. Mine has been pretty chilled after battling a yucky lurgy/illness for the past week or so. Once we’d got the chores out of the way, I enjoyed finding sometime to sit down and doodle. :)

I really need to get more acquainted with my iPad Pro and ProCreate after seeing the amazing work out there that can be created on it.  I decided to follow this easy YouTube tutorial by talented by Teela Cunningham of Every Tuesday. This doodle is no masterpiece, and practise makes perfect, but the creative process was really fun so I thought I’d share it here.

I often wonder if doodles represent our subconscious throughts. If so, I think I can safely assume that my subconscious is wishing for spring!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Signature2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.