Happy Weekend! It's especially happy for Uniko Studio as we celebrate a fabulous new release! I hope you're ready to feast your eyes on some gorgeous goodies! :)
- Label Love: Thank You stamp set (£9.95) - featuring 4 circular label images and a number of thank you sentiments in a variety of fabulous fonts; you'll be spoilt for choice!
- Wonderful Washi stamp set (£15.95) - got no washi? Well hows about you stamp it! This set features fabulous washi tape designs that are so on trend. Coordinate your stamped washi tape to your project by picking the pefrect ink - simples!
- BRIGHT Butterflies Additions (£3.00) - feast your eyes on some pretty digital extras to compliment the FREE digital pack, BRIGHT Butterflies
- EEK! digital Halloween elements (£1.75) - perfect for your trick or treat projects!
- Classics Autumn digital collection (£1.50) - super neutral and masculine papers that have me wanting to create projects for the season and for the guys!
- Classics Halloween digital collection (£1.50)- though not just for Halloween, these digi papers are so versatile!
- Eclectic Mix Halloween digital collection (£1.75) - fabulous, fun and funky patterns to allow your Halloween (thought not limited to just Halloween) projects to spook in style!
First up a bit of stamped washi tape:
This was so simple to make! I simply stamped three washi tape designs from Wonderful Washi off the edge of the card and selected a sentiment from Fontiments: Birthday to stamp on the middle strip. A few sparkles add a touch of colour and help frame the sentiment - simples!
Now I think it's 'TIME' to take a peek at the Classics Autumn collection *wink*
This fab, neutral argyle pattern immediately made me want to create a card for the guys using the stamp set, TIME. I also added a huge dollop of Glossy Accents to the pocket watch for extra dimension:
One day I'll be patient enough to let the stuff dry before touching it :)
This next card features a sentiment from Label Love: Thank You along with a DP from the BRIGHT Butterflies Additions pack:
I love that font and figured that it was kinda matching for those stripes; standing tall and straight!
Another card featuring a sentiment from Label Love: Thank You but a bit more seasonal with the addition of a DP from the Classics Halloween collection:
I finally found a use for some chipboard stickers too - bonus! :)
Now last, but by no means least, a real Halloween project that features some of the fun papers from the Eclectic Mix Halloween collection and elements from the EEK! collection:
I reckon these treat holders might just find a place with my nieces and nephews this year. So easy to whip up: simply roll the paper in a tube and stick, then place sticky tape at one end of the tube and stick together; place treats in container and stick the other end together at a 90 degree angle to the other end. I like to use a paper crimper to seal the ends tightly and then decorate. They take literally mintues to make!
Right that's enough projects for one day! Be sure to check out the Uniko Studio Blog and Store for full deets of the release and to check out what the rest of the DT whipped up - I can't wait to take a peek for myself!
Thanks so much for visiting today!
Catch ya later!