Saturday 10 August 2013

Hello {love} :)

This is my second post for today. Please scroll down to check out my Uniko Studio sneaky peek or click here - thanks! :)

Hello
Hey!

Ready for a new challenge, Clearly Besotted Stamps stylee? Yup, it's time to dig out your card, inks and CBS stamps to join in the fun with us!

This month is a colour challenge. We wanna see projects that use all or some of the colours in this scrummy pic:


Image source: Design Seeds

I opted to use the bubblegum pink, green, pinky-red and I threw in a good dose of white for good measure. Well, I can see white in the gingham pattern anyways *wink*

Random funny tidbit: when I showed this card to my guy, he responded by saying it was very 'Derbyshire'. Confused, I asked him what he meant. "Well when you look at it literally, the card says "Hello, Love". I do love that mind of his. :)

Still confused? Well where I come from, we use the word 'love' as a term to call pretty much anyone by (that goes for the word 'duck' too!) There are obvious people you wouldn't call 'love' and 'duck' but you certainly hear it in the older generations. :)

tips and tricks

  • The mini-triangle is from the set Sky's The Limit - it's part of a kite. Look at the smaller stamps in your sets and see what patterns you can create with them.
  • This card will fit perfectly into Papertrey Ink's Seed Packet Die. I love to use that die to create mini envelopes from my patterned paper stash. They do say good things come in small packages.... :)
Seeing as I've used that little triangle stamp, I'm also going to enter this little card into the Moxie Fab Trendy Triangles Challenge, and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says...Triangles. :)

Now if you're new to Clearly Besotted Stamps, firstly, where have you been?! Ha! Secondly, don't fear! You can still play along as Stephanie has some free digi stamps you can use (change the colours of them using basic imaging software, or an online site such as PicMonkey).

Oh and there's the little thing of a whopping Four CBS STAMP SETS up for grabs for one lucky peep! F.O.U.R! :D

To get the full deets of the challenge and to check out what the super-duper CBS team have inked up to get your mojo ticking, pop across the the CBS Blog.

Hope you can play along with us! :)

Signature2






Products Used


   





8 comments:

Caryn said...

Very cute, clever to use the little bits of kite!!
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

~amy~ said...

sigh, such the sweet card.

Maureen said...

LOL, I know that it's a CBS post, but I really thought those triangles were Maile's sketched ones! LOL Apparently my coffee is not working fast enough this morning :) Adore this, Duchess, or should I say, Love? ox

Taheerah said...

Adorable little cutie of a card Aimes!! Love those clever triangles and the sweet sentiment with that little heart!

Laura Sterckx said...

This card is so pretty and sweet, I love the colors! :)
Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! :)

Katie Gehring said...

Aimes, this is such a sweet card! Love it!

maria f. said...

Hello, love. Such a pretty little card and so delicate which is the feeling I get when looking at the inspiration photo. Will see if I can give that challenge a try.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Aimes! Thanks for linking this up to the Trendy Triangles challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.