Sunday 22 March 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Hey!

I'm just about to pop off to visit my mum for Mother's Day but just thought I'd share one more card with you before I set off!

Fortunately I'm much more organised when it comes to making cards for other people, so here's a card a made last week for my boyfriend's mum. Unlike the card I made Yesterday for my own mum LOL!



The image a section from a larger image and is stamped onto Stampboard. I coloured it by using Sakura Stardust pens along with a waterbrush. I love to use my waterbrush with these pens, it gives a really subtle palette of colours to work with. It really sparkles IRL but I just couldn't get my camera to catch it LOL! I've also embossed the stampboard with clear UTEE to give my tile a glossy effect - again I'm not talented enough with my camera to capture this to show you!


Card Recipe
Stamp: Penny Black - Flying Stars
Card: Basic Grey Blush Collection
Accessories: Stampboard, Sakura Stardust Pens, Clear UTEE, Cuttlebug, Olivia Alphabet, Stickles (Crystal)


Hope all the mums out there had a lovely mothers day! If you're not a mum (like me!), then I hope you've had a lovely weekend - what fab weather we've had! I hope it lasts it while!

Catch ya later!

Love,

Aimes

x

2 comments:

Sarah B said...

I love this card. I particularly like how you have stamped the image, Hugs Sarah B X

Ann said...

Very nice! I love the CAS design!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.