Thursday 19 March 2009

Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!

Hey!
This week is proving to be much calmer than last week! Therefore, I've managed to squeeze in just a wee bit of time for crafting.

One of my work colleague's has recently moved house and so this was the perfect opportunity to make a house warming card. I decided to use really bright and bold (maybe even clashing?!) colours along with some super sparkles! I'm not usually one to make such 'loud' cards but I think it's really fun - I'm ready for Spring/Summer now LOL! That funky key is made from Tim Holtz Grungeboard -it's an amazing material! Kinda like chipboard but much more flexible. You can do pretty much anything to this stuff and it'll still survive! I decided to 'bling' it up a little with some SU! Heat & Stick embossing powder along with some bright pink glitter. After doing this I realised why I usually stick to using Stickles - I was covered in the stuff! I even think I ingested some through my cuppa LOL! Here's a close up of the bling. WARNING: you might need your shades!
Thanks again to the lovely Kate for letting me have the grungeboard sample! I've now invested in the alphabet set - yay!
Card Recipe
Card: Steffi Collection (Craftwork Cards), Doodlebug Bazzill
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Olivia Alphabet, White Gel Pen, Nestabilities, SU! Heat & Stick EP, Grungeboard, Brads
On a completely different note: I have a couple of pics to share from Comic Relief. What a crazy day! I somehow managed to avoid being in any of the pics (I dressed as a cowgirl for the day!) but hopefully you can tell what a fab day we had. We managed to raise a huge amount of money for charity! Now if that's not killing two birds with one stone, I don't know what is!


Thanks for stopping by!


Aimes

x

1 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

Great card hun! I love those funky colours and the blingy grungeboard - so glad you like it!! Lol about the glitter - round Chrstmas I was permanently covered in the stuff! Great red nose days pics btw! Hugs Kate xx

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.