Sunday 25 November 2012

Christmas: Uniko Studio Style!


Hey!

Can you feel it? Can you hear it? Yup - those holidays are coming and before you know it we'll be celebrating the season!

Now we're a little bit crazy in our house: seeing as we've decided that December is the perfect time to move house we've had to be super organised when it comes to Christmas. The shopping is done, we're gatecrashing family for the food (and company of course!) and thanks to the new release from Uniko Studio, most of my Christmas crafting is complete!


So get ready to celebrate the season (or any other season!) Uniko Studio style!

First up there's three new fabulous clear stamp sets available:
  • Wonderful Washi: Christmas
  • Label Love: Christmas
  • Pure Florals: Poinsettia
I inked up Label Love: Christmas to create a gift card holder with bells on - literally! :)

Gift Card Holder

Love is an understatement when it comes to this set - I want to stamp labels on EVERYTHING!

I've never got jingly for the season but after seeing my buddy Diva rock the bells on her festive creations I just had to try for myself. Cue me jumping around the room jingling this gift card holder - I may struggle to part with it!
 
Gift Card Holder Open

Simply slide up (or untie if you fancy trying to tie it back up again!) the twine to reveal a pocket to house the gift card of your choice.

I also inked up the set Wonderful Washi: Christmas and  combined it with one of the new digital cut files: On The Edge.
 
Let it snow

Stamping on acetate is always magical to me and that snowflake strip coordinates perfectly with the the digi cut methinks even if it is a pain to try and photograph! 

Uniko Studio are actually releasing 4 digital cut files:
  • Decorative Doilies - The Hands Of Time
  • Christmas Polaroids
  • On The Edge
  • Sparkling Snowflakes
I tell you what, I don't actually own a digital die cutting machine but Bev kindly sent me some cut outs and I'm certainly tempted to invest in one. Thanks for the enabling, Bev! *wink*

Now I told you earlier that my Christmas shopping was done. And now, thanks to the digi cut file: Decorative Doilies - The Hands of Time, my Christmas wrapping is done too!

Presents

Such a simple idea to decorate a present and I'm a sucker for kraft and red for the season.

Present

I simply stamped the doilies from the set, Decorative Doilies - The Hands of Time and layered them up to create a pretty present topper.

Present

Still on the digi cut files, I used the Christmas Polaroids and Sparkling Snowflakes to whip up a super-simple, super graphic card for the season.

JOY

Easy as 1,2,3 for this card! The hardest part: deciding whether to add a gem to the JOY sentiment!

Now it's like all your Christmases have come at one over at Uniko Studio because on top of all of this, there's also 7 new digital paper collections too as well as 2 digital stamp sets!

2 Digital Stamp Sets:
  • Holly Jolly Christmas
  • Sparkling Snowflakes
7 Digital Patterned Paper Collections:
  •  Classics Christmas
  •  Classics Winter
  •  Eclectic Mix Christmas
  •  Eclectic Mix Winter
  •  Text Style Christmas
  •  Text Style Winter
  •  'Tis The Season
Be sure to check 'em out over at Uniko Studio; my printer in our house is all packed up and ready for moving but once I install it in the new place I'll be printing and playing before I know it! :)

Phew! That's a whole lotta new goodies and I can say, my Christmas is now complete! All that's left for me to do is sit and wait for the festive fun to commence (oh, and move house too! Ha!)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Catch ya later!

16 comments:

Karen B. said...

All of these projects are just fabulous, it is difficult to choose a favorite!

~amy~ said...

oh my goodness....definite eye candy galore!

Caroline said...

These projects are stunning. Caroline xxx

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Wow these are all cool, love the acetate touch and the brown paper packaging and the snowfakes... guess I like 'em all.

Lynn said...

All kinds of gorgeousness Aimes...those cut files are absolutely stunning. I hope the moves goes off without a hitch!

Harriet said...

Your projects are wonderful!!! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas in your new home.

Maureen said...

all so yummy, Duchess! I'm sure it didn't take long to get addicted to bells..really, they are so fun! I should change my blog to Buttons and Bells for the season! LOL And the punny sayings are so fun! teehee ;) You are inspiring me to get off the internet and get a start on my Christmas cards :) Hope the move is going smoothly :) ox

Wida said...

Wow!!!! This was a fab post! My fav? The packaging! And that let it snow die cut!

Mandy said...

So many beautiful creations Aimes!

xx

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Wow...a stunning array of projects!

Andrea M said...

OMG Aimes - what a collection of eye candy!! Amazing!

Stacey Schafer said...

You rocked the new release, Amy! Love your projects:)

Kate said...

Lovely projects and I love the digi cuts. As for moving at Christmas, well I know how that feels!!! We moved to France 5 days before Christmas (not through choice, the people buying our house wouldn't wait until the New Year) What one crazy move that was!!!! I well remember being jammed into the car with jars of mincemeat stuffed in around my feet! I hope your move has a little more karma!!!! Bonne chance!

Unknown said...

Cute projects Aimes! Love Kraft and red together :-) Kx

maria f. said...

Beautiful Christmas presents - love the kraft and red/white. Lovely image.

Taheerah said...

The Let it Snow card just blows me away! Stunning!!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.