Tuesday 14 January 2014

Happy News x2

Hey!

I'm popping by today to give you a head's up on a couple of exciting things (well, exciting to me anyway!)

First up, I'm gatecrashing guest blogging over on Moxie Fab World today. I'm babbling about an inspiring and super-trendy post from Miss Moxie Fab herself, Cath Edvalson, and hopefully injecting some of it into a project!

Here's a sneak peek of my project:

Watercolour Super Close

Pop across to Moxie Fab World to check it out! :)

Next on the agenda I have some more happy news; I've been asked to join the Top Dog Dies Spring Design Team!  Check out the announcement here. I can't wait to get those dies cranking through my Cuttlebug. I've just got to be patient and wait for them to jump across pond *wink*!


That's all my happy news of the day. Thanks for letting me share my happy day of happy news with you!

I hope you have a terrific Tuesday! 

Signature2

12 comments:

Beverley said...

FABulous post on MFW & congrats on your DT gig, can't wait to see what you create. Hugs Bev x

~amy~ said...

woot woot on both pieces of news:)

Lynn said...

Doubly happy news Aimes! Double congrats to you on very well deserved DT and Moxie Fab post!!

Deb said...

Lovely sneak peek. And congrats on your new design gig! I can't wait to see your creations!

Rebecca Hoy said...

Congrats on both counts!!! Rebecca x

Kelly Griglione said...

AWESOME news all around! Loved your article on MFW, and big congrats on your new DT!

maria f. said...

Job well done, Aimes.

♥Gemma♥ said...

Massive congrats Aimes so well deserved!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This is gorgeous! I am looking forward to working with you on TDD! :)

Chunyuan said...

Big congrats, Aimes. Awesome post over MFW.

sandie said...

Great news Aimes, you really are a superstar x

Wida said...

I am tickled pink to see that there will be more posts here on your blog and that you get to shine brighter with TDD! and this card is right on trend! love!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.