Tuesday 25 August 2009

PTI Blog Hop

Hey!

Well I officially think I may be superwoman! LOL! Not only am I trying to sort out moving but have managed to craft with all my crafting goodies boxed up! I've recently had to make a load of cards due to typical Chris asking for cards at the very last minute - I keep tellin' him we have a calendar to prevent this problem but he's yet to use it! LOL!

So my first creation that I can share with you is this one which is for this month's PTI Blog Hop. My official post for this creation is over on the PTI Blog but I wanted to share it with you here too! The challenge was to create something inspired by autumn:
I hope you like it! Can you hear the leaves rustle with that big gust of wind and envisage the leafs blowing towards you? Well that was what I was trying to interpret anyways!

Now I've multi-tasked on this card as it also qualifies for Dawn McVey's Rapberry Suite Colour Challenge #15! I double stamped a couple of my leaves to add more depth to the orange leaves (it's all Melon Berry)
For more details on the card recipe and the PTI Blog Hop check out my official blog hop entry over on the PTI blog.

Right, I'll be back soon as I've actually got a back log of cards to upload - yup, that's how busy I've been!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Catch ya later!

Aimes
x

26 comments:

Lisa H. said...

this is really pretty. love that you used Dawn's color challenge. love the leaves with the flourish behind them-gives those leaves movement!

Heidi said...

Aimes this card is stunning! I love the sentiment around the button and the way the leaves are blowing on the flourish! Good Luck with your move! I really enjoy all your kind comments also. You always have such thoughtful things to say. :0)

Marge said...

I do hear the rustling leaves!!! This is fabulous!!!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Very pretty, love how you added the leaves to the swirls. Can't wait to see what else you have to post.

Ann said...

LOVE the leafy swirls, Aimes! I can totally hear them rustling in the crisp autumn air!

Sharon Harnist said...

Love the swirling leaves (I had that same thought) -- beautiful card!

Cheryl said...

I love it! I really like how you added the leaves to the swirl. How perfect for fall. Beautiful job!

Steph said...

fantastic card!

Tina Spohn said...

I can almost catch the leaves while they fly on by my screen. Lovely card, Amy! :D

Hugs, Tina

Ann said...

That is one gorgeous card Aimes. Love the flourish used to represent the wind. Just lovely!

Julie said...

Hi Aimes,
What a great card, it got a great autumn feel to it, which i feel may be just around the corner - theres a little nip in the air and i cant wait.
Take Care - Ju xx

memory-scrap said...

I love everything autumn .... including this card!!!! I can feel the gust of wind, the leaves brushing against my cold face, crunching under foot as I wander throught the forest collecting berries ....LOL!!!! I love the sentiment, very cool! Love ya, Jane xx

Emma said...

A super swirly delight - that's what this card is :D

Kate Lewis said...

Way to go on getting the blog hop and Dawn's challenge done with the same card - LOVE LOVE it hun! It's very appropriate for a day like today! K xx

Alex said...

Great card Aimes, love the swirls and leaves and the sentiment with the button :)

Can't wait for more uploads.

Alex x

Karen said...

Wow you don't hang around! It took me weeks after we had moved in to find my crafty stuff!
This is a gorgeous card, I love the flourishes and the little button.
Karen xx

Lesley Edmonds said...

This is lovely Amy, Just love the way the leaves sit on the swirls. Gorgeous.
Lesley x

Maureen said...

This is stunning! The red leaves really pop...I love it :)

AuroraDawn said...

Fabulous card Aimes, the movement is brilliant. Love the circular wording and autumnal colours.

Dawn
xXx

Banu said...

Very very pretty. Loved it.

Sue Lelli said...

Just beautiful! Love the leaves and the swirl!

Stephanie said...

Just fabulous - love how you've used that flourish :)

Hugs
Steph xxx

Alison said...

Fabulous card - you've caught the spirit of autumn perfectly! Love the sentiment.
And how gorge do those buttons look in the muffin tin on your inspiration picture!

Looking for forward to the 'drip feed' of your projects!

Jane said...

drool!!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Love your card, it has so much flow, really lovely!

Savitri said...

Wonderful card! Love seeing how you use the swirls!!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.