Monday 26 July 2010

'chair-ishing' the holidays!

Hey!

Happy Tuesday!!!! I'm so happy that school's out for summer; 6 long weeks of pure inky-ness (oh and a few boring household chores too, but let's not think about them!)

Well I didn't waste anytime getting creative and yesterday spent hours creating a tip in my crafty corner - it's all part of the creative process in my book ;D

Today I'm featuring not one, but TWO cards. Well it's the same card but using a different colour but that still counts as two right?

chairish cards

These cards are for our new challenge on our PTI blog; the theme is friendship. I have to say that this theme is totally appropriate for both Kate and I seeing as we spent this past weekend together in person along with our other crafty friends Caryn and Steph. We shopped til' we dropped, chatted non-stop and finally managed to see Eclipse at the cinema! It's rare I get weekends like that so I really treated myself both with food and clothes shopping *wink*! Needless to day, gotta work off the treats in the gym for the next 6 weeks now LOL!

Full deets and a couple more pics of these cards are over here if you're interested! Oh and there's a rather funny pic of Kate and I on our weekend together posing in matching tops we were trying on during our girly shopping spree! Oooh and you know that if you live in Europe and play along with our challenge, you could be the lucky recipient of the sweet lil' PTI stamp set, Fly Away!

So don't delay, play along today!

Catch ya later!
Aimes
x

18 comments:

Karen B. said...

Lovely set of cards. How I would give anything to sit on the couch with my best friend and just chat for an afternoon!

Ann said...

Ohhhh, Aimes, you've really done with these cards! They've got two of my favorite colors, buttons, ribbons, dots, and one of my favorite PTI sets! Love, love, love these to bits!

Julie said...

So so cute!! I love the color combos! Thanks for your visit and sweet comment on my blog! :)

Sharron said...

Love your cards--fab colors! Glad you had a fun, relaxing weekend and can look forward to some well deserved playtime!

Emma said...

WOW what a pair of dreamboats these are. I lurve the colour and that delicious paper. I am so jealous how you get your perfect little ribbons so puffy :D

Vicki said...

Oh Wow these are soooo gorgeous, I just love those vibrant colours and the style, think I can feel a CASe coming on....lol.

Enjoy the hol's Aimes

Hugs
Vicki x

Anonymous said...

Oh these are just fabulous, Aimes! I love the colours and the layout. Just beautiful. Enjoy the summer holidays! x

Terri said...

They are both great! Love the colors! Glad to hear you had a fun time with your friends. Hope you enjoy your summer vacation!

Kathy Martin said...

These are sooooo pretty! The bows are fantastic! :)

Andrea M said...

Gorgeous cards Aimes! Man, those bows sure are purdy :) Love the colors!
Sounds like such a fun weekend!

Stephanie said...

These are gorgeous honey - think I may case them if that's okay, although how you managed to stamp that sentiment so perfectly is beyond me....bit too fiddly for me maybe....I'll let you know how I get on! xxx

~amy~ said...

are you kiddin' me? These are absolutely pure perfection girl...love the tone on tone stamping...gotta remember that one....gorgeous stuff, as always!

Jennifer K said...

Great cards! I love how you put the sentiment on top of the chair.

IamDerby said...

Simple yet gorgeous! Love it

Lexxie said...

These are both fantastic Aimes! Such beautiful colours and I love the clean lines.
I'm hoping to get some time to play along with this challenge fingers crossed!
Love Sarita xx

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Aimes I totally adore these sweet little cards, I love your colour combos and the brown on craft looks really great!
I'd love to know how to tie such gorgeous bows! Maybe a tutorial for APFP? I know everyone can do it but not me :(
Glad you had a fab weekend, the pics on Kate's blog are great :)
Katie x

Cindy Lee said...

Ohh...be still my heart! I love these cards!! So beautiful! I'm a big fan of PTI too!!

Cammie said...

Hey Aimes, long time no see! Thought I'd take a few and start catching up on the ole' bloggos. Glad to hear your summer break has begun. You're off to a fine summer break crafting start with these cards! My friends are headed back to school in a couple of weeks. I just finished making them some of Mish's notepads.

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.