Monday 2 June 2014

Crazy times...

 Hey!

Long time, no see/blog. Apologies!

I'm just popping in with a super-quick post to firstly assure you that I'm OK (thanks for asking!) I'm playing catch-up in the middle of some crazy work here that doesn't involve papercrafting.

As far as papercrafting 'work' goes (I'm pretty sure I can't call something I love work), I've got some serious Clearly Besotted Stamps stamping to do as the rest of the design team are doing a fabulous job showcasing this month's release. I'm really hoping to get inks to those stamps tonight...

If you can't wait for my next project, I was recently interviewed/featured by Castle Foundations. You can check out the full interview, including some of my work, here. I had to giggle that they called me a, "Crafting Extradordinare" - I could get used to that LOL! Totally complimented. :)

I'll be back real soon with something craft-worthy - promise! For now though, thanks so much for sticking around.

Right. Back to the hamster wheel...!

Signature2



1 comments:

Deb said...

Love your interview!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.