Monday 9 June 2014

A Kylie & Jason Card...

Especially for you
Hey!

Happy Monday! I'm not sure how I'm feeling about this Monday...it's my final week in my current employment and as much as I'm looking forward to a new adventure, a part of me is going to miss this experience. A lot. This is partly the reason for being so extremely busy lately and I can reveal all about my future career next week (I'm so excited!) Apologies, I digress - you came here to see a card, right? Well as you can see, I have one of those too. :)

I'd like to call today's card a, 'Kylie & Jason' card. I cannot get that 80s classic, 'Especially for You' out of my head as I type about it - ha! But cheesy pop classics aside, today's card features some Top Dog Dies goodness in the form of a doily from the Top Dog Dies Cherish Doilies & Tags Die Set and some leafy accents thanks to the Top Dog Dies Berry Branch Die.

tips and tricks
  • Although the berry branch die has berries on it, I simply used the top end which contains no berries.
  • I die cut the branch from white cardstock and coloured it with my Promarkers. This was much quicker than die cutting the branch twice from green and brown cardstock and placing them together. 
It feels like summer is finally starting to arrive here and I think that's what influenced this fresh, summer combo of colours. Man, I'm going to miss those summer holidays!

Well my final week at school is a super busy one - I'd best get back to the books. Marking is certainly one thing that I will not miss about my job. *wink*

Thanks for stopping by today!

Signature2


Products Used

5 comments:

Mandy said...

such fresh colours Aimes, lovely card. Wishing you well for your last week at school xx

aaga said...

I am reaaaally curios, Aimes! :-)
And love your card.

Meghan said...

This is a great card, thanks for sharing!

Lynn said...

I love your card...and I can't wait to hear what you new adventure is Aimes! Happy for you!

~amy~ said...

This card is sooo sweet...love the colors. Good luck this week and can't wait to hear about your new adventure!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.