Wednesday 4 June 2014

Scientifically Speaking...

you're a genius
Hey!

So I'm slowly playing catch-up here with the fabulous, new Clearly Besotted Stamps June release. It was so fun to actually find time to sit and stamp after what has been a crazy couple of weeks of chaos (including some super-exciting news I have to share with you, but I'm not allowed to yet!)

This card features a set that makes my geek-lovin' heart skip a beat. Scientifically Speaking is a set that features all things scientific including some pun-tastic sentiments! For this card I used the tiny molecular structure stamp repeatedly on some ancient Basic Grey patterned paper to create my own background.

you're a genius close up

The sentiment was then stamped on a strip of green for a pop of colour and I figured that this mini bulldog clip would be an appropriate embellishment for the occasion. I think this will be going into the guy card stash *wink*.

The new release is available from Thursday 5th June at 10pm BST (UK time) and I recommend you pop across to Stephanie's to check out some sneak peeks from everyone of the rest of the sets and dies available. I know I think it every month, but this release is awesome! 

I really have to keep it short at sweet. My super-crazy-exciting news has left me with little time to get my head around anything else! I'll be back tomorrow though with another CBS creation so I hope you can stick around. :)

Signature2

9 comments:

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Aimes, really loving the stamped background. xx

loulou said...

Great CAS design. I love this new stamp set. I really like the bulldog clip - just the perfect embellishment

Michelle Short said...

Great card Aimes, I love the pop of green against the greys xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Aimes
Fabulous card....
Hugs Sylvie xx

cm said...

Your 'geek' inspired card is simply genius! Love it...and quite looking frward to your 'news.'!
c

~amy~ said...

This is fabulous.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Great card aimes and cool sentiment and colours. Intrigued by your news... Sounds like you are bursting to spill the beans. Xx

Caryn said...

Aah - so fabulous! I love this set. Peeing myself with excitement at your announcement too - bet you're still pinching yourself??!!

Victoria H. said...

Awesome card and super excited to hear your exciting news!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.