Saturday 21 April 2012

Celebrate!

Hey!

Hooray for the weekend! Not only am I sooooooo ready for it after a crazy first week back at work, but I'm also soooooooo excited because it's new release time at Uniko Studio!!!

Yup - Bev has designed some seriously fabulous stamps and has a total of 4 new sets to offer from today! Not only that, but she's also whipped up some beautiful digital paper packs that coordinate perfectly with the sets! 

So where's a gal to start? Well how about with some delicate flourishes?

Celebrate Love

This pretty flourish is just one example of many from the set, 'Fontiment Fancies - Swirls and Flourishes' and believe me, it's so fine in detail and stamps perfectly! I decided to add a bit of colour, and coloured the hearts in before adding a coat of Glossy Accents to each heart (it's hard to see on my pic but it adds so much dimension IRL!). The sentiment is from yet another fabulous set being released today called, 'Fontiments - Birthday'. The fonts in this set have me drooling: I want to stamp 'celebrate' on everything! In fact, I might just do that:

Celebrate

Different font this time but from the same set! This card doesn't contain my usual go-to colours, but the gorgeous digital paper from the 'Hands of Time' collection had me trying out this bold combo. To add extra interest, I simply trimmed around the circular elements of the design down the left side of the patterned paper.

Shall we celebrate some more? I think so :)

Time to Celebrate

This card shows just how well the new release coordinates with the previous sets from Uniko Studio. The clock face (well I've kinda turned it into a watch using a simple masking technique) and sentiment are from Time and Extra Time, but check out the new patterned paper: it's from the Modern Lattice collection and I love it! Just to make me even more giddy, this paper pack comes with a coordinating stamp set too! 'Background Builders - Lattice' really does provide limitless opportunities to create unique backgrounds - it's a stampers dream! Although I decided to stamp just one strip of a design as a watch strap, the stamps themselves easily cover a 5.5" card. Designed by a stamper for a stamper through and through :)

Let's carry on with the celebration theme with this last card:

Celebrate

This card features yet another fabulous font available from the 'Fontiments - Birthday' set (I promise you it has more than just  'celebrate' but for some reason I've developed an attachment to that word LOL!). The background panel has been stamped using different sized doilies from the new set, 'Decorative Doilies - The Hands of Time'. This set will coordinate perfectly with the mini doilies you can create using the set 'Time' as I did here. I can't wait to try stamping this again in a different colour way!

Be sure to pop across to the Uniko Studio Blog and check out some more projects from this release! You won't be disappointed!

Thanks so much for stopping by and 'celebrating' the new release :)

Catch ya later!

Card Deets
 {Celebrate}
Stamps: Fontiment Fancies - Swirls and Flourishes, Fontiments - Birthday (Uniko Studio)
Inks: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Card: White (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Promarkers/Glossy Accents (Ranger)


{Purple Celebrate}
Stamps: Fontiments - Birthday (Uniko Studio)
Inks: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Card: Royal Velvet, White (Papertrey Ink)
Digital Element: Dotty DP - Hands of Time Collection (Uniko Studio)
Accessories: Promarker/Clear Gems (Zva)


{Time to Celebrate}
Stamps: Time, Extra Time, Background Builders - Lattice (Uniko Studio)
Inks: London Fog, Tuxedo Black (Memento)/Orange Zest (Papertrey Ink)
Card: White (Papertrey Ink)
Digital Element: Lattice DP - Modern Lattice Collection (Uniko Studio)
Accessories: Smokey Shadow Satin Ribbon (Papertrey Ink)


{Doilies Celebrate}
Stamps: Fontiment - Birthday, Decorative Doilies - The Hands of Time (Uniko Studio)
Inks: London Fog, Tuxedo Black (Memento)/Smokey Shadow (Papertrey Ink)
Card: White, True Black (Papertrey Ink)

13 comments:

Beverley said...

Eeeeek! I was SO excited to pop by to see what you had created & you didn't disappoint! Not that I thought you would! WOW! I love all of them! I know what you mean about the celebrate stamps! I think they are the favoured ones in my set! Hugs Bev xx

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness Aimes. You have been busy. My favorite is the last one. The layered doilies are gorgeous! I loved the purple card too...smiled to myself as I read your comment because as I looked at it I thought, "go Aimes! She doesn't use purple a lot". It is beautiful!

itsallrosi said...

beautiful cards! love the way each of these stamp sets works with the others. they're really versatile.

~amy~ said...

You are one busy chickie! Love these awesome cards...you so rock the stamps!

Karen B. said...

These are amazing, Aimes! Love the patterns and how they make the sentiments stand out.

Maureen said...

oh, love all the different fonts! That last card with the stamped background is my favourite :) It is so elegant and the colour choices are spot on!

cards by cara said...

These are such stunning cards and beautiful designs! So happy to hear Uniko has some new sets coming out. :)

Claire said...

Wow! You've done Bev proud :) Personally, my favourite is the first one - the swirls and flourishes set has been used to produce a simple, but very classy, card. Thanks for sharing your Uniko style!

Jenny said...

your CAS style goes hand in hand with these new stamps Aimes, they're all so wonderful but love the first with the little red hearts :0)
Jenny x

Unknown said...

All 4 cards offer a great deal of inspiration and ideas. The last one kept me looking the longest, so I guess it's my favorite, iff'n you were hoping we'd pick one. ;-) Who needs a reason to celebrate? I think we should start a movement to just send "celebrate" cards to everyone we know.

Christine L said...

Fabulous cards...... simple ... but OH SO ELEGANT!!

Hugs
Christine x

Peggy said...

Great cards. Love how the sentiment takes the center of attention.
God bless,
Peggy Allen

Unknown said...

Hi Aimes! These are just so lovely - looks like you did have the same problems as me with choosing those fontiments! Kx

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.