Sunday 1 April 2012

Celebrating Lily Pad Cards

Hey!

Well I did tell you I'd be back soon :)

Phew! It's busy, busy here but when there's a birthday to celebrate, then it's the good kind of busy! Whose birthday is it? Well its Lily Pads Cards' 1st Birthday!

The Craft's Meow are joining the hop and are also offering 3 fabulous stamp sets up as prizes so we've been asked to join in the fun and rustle up a birthday project:

Celebrating you on your special day

There's something so classic and elegant about cream and black to me.

To create the flourish-style frame I simply stamped the corner design from No Greater Love four times in each corner. The sentiment comes from Celebrating You and fits perfectly into the elegant style with it's swirly font :)

So come and join the party! It's all kicks off here!

Right that really is it from me today - I promise!

Catch ya later!







Card Deets
{Celebrating you on your Special Day}
Stamps: No Greater Love, Celebrating You (The Craft's Meow)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, True Black (Papertrey Ink)


12 comments:

Lynn said...

Aimes, so fantastically elegant. I love it!

cassie said...

this is so elegant and classy! I love the cream and black together.

Karen B. said...

Your idea turned out absolutely fantastic and for sure it will be going into my CASE file. Such a cool card.

~amy~ said...

You rocked the stamps Aimes...excellent cas design!

Maureen said...

you got that right, Duchess...cream and white are delicious together!! Just like an oreo! As I read this sentiment, I thought it could work for a wedding card too! Hugs!

cutiephinphin said...

The card is just so elegant. Totally love the color combo.

Christine L said...

Very very classy!! Love it..
Hugs
Christine x

connie said...

this is so pretty! love the black and white.

Caryn said...

Love it Aimes - castacular!

Hope you're enjoying the Easter hols so far? Getting lots of crafty time in I hope!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

This is beautiful & elegant, Aimes. :)

Amy Kolling said...

OMG! I'm going to have to look at my stamp stash to see if I have any stamps like this to CASE you! This is gorgeous and easily mailable! LOVE it!

My Paper Epiphany said...

I admire your CAS style and wish I could impose the 'Less is More' philosophy with more of my cards!
The black and cream combo is gorgeous - so elegant!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.