Wednesday 4 April 2012

Musical Pegs...

Hey!

Well guess what I woke up to this morning? SNOW! Yup, that's no belated April Fool; we really did wake up to a good few inches of the stuff and it's still coming.....Is it really April?

Edited to add pic: yes, I did go out with my Tim Holtz ruler to measure the snow. What other kind of ruler is there?! Hee!


Looks like today is going to be a day inside stamping - I'm not complaining :)

Before I do go stamp away to my heart's content, I thought I'd share a li'l fun I've had stamping already:

Musical Pegs

Those were just your ordinary, everyday pegs until they got a lick of paint and a good stampin'!

Pegs Musical


These pegs are actually for our new challenge on A Passion for Papertrey: Knock on Wood. Woodgrain has been such a trend in papercrafting at the moment and we want to see your interpretation of it. As you can see, my mind is very literal in its thinking right now - ha!

I have another peg-project to share with ya but that'll have to wait for another day as I can hear my crafting corner calling me...

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Catch ya later!








Peg Deets
Stamps: Sheet Music (Kaisercraft)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories: Pegs, White Acrylic Paint (Home Supply)

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

You my dear are a genius...love this idea!

Beverley said...

FUN & FAB! Love your way of thinking! Enjoy your inky time being snowed in and all! Hugs Bev xx

Caryn said...

WOW - snow!! I know you LOVE snow Aimes, bet you can't wait to get out in those hills and up the Snake Pass (shudder) to test those tyre grips!!!

Love your take on the challenge this week - you must have the most glamourous washing line in all Sheffield!!!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Love the decorated pegs! I'm thinking of using those pegs to add little signs to the book dept. at the thrift store I work in. NOW I see how I can jazz them up! TFS!

And we woke to snow this morning too. Only about 10inches of it! At least the sun is out now and shining away helping to melt it once again. Take care!

AuroraDawn said...

Just gorgeous Aimes :0)

No snow down South, we have a glorious sunny (summer) afternoon here!

Dawn
Xxx

Chunyuan said...

beautiful decorated the pegs. enjoy the snow!

Holly Anderson said...

I'm loving those clothespins!

karaoke_lola said...

Just discovered your blog. I really like your creations! Theresa from Ohio

Karen B. said...

Beautiful transformation of the ordinary! And wowza to the snow!

sandie said...

coolo, these are adorable x

Jenny said...

We didn't get any snow or much rain for that matter!!!
...... Can't say I wanted though !!
Fabarooney pegs, love the black and white combo :0)
Jenny x

pamela said...

Heh, when I noticed the music stamp and saw that it was from PTI, I knew I had to put it in my cart! That set went in and out of my cart so many times!!

Ruth S said...

Love the fun pegs idea Aimes! Hope the weather has warmed up a bit for you, and you are having a lovely Easter weekend, Rx

Ann said...

Saw these on Pinterest & had to pop over to say how fab they are! Reminds me...I have some clothespins around here somewhere...

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.