Wednesday 18 April 2012

Classic, Sophisticated and Chic...

Hey!

Ready to roll on with day 2 of the April release over on The Craft's Meow? I hope so! :)

The Craft's Meow

Today we're giving you a sneaky peek of a set that just oozes sophistication. A debut set for The Craft's Meow from the fabulous Karen Baker! 'Inspired by Audrey' is a set that contains beautiful phrases from Audrey Hepburn - I love it!

For my sneaky peek, I wanted to pay homage to the film and fashion icon by keeping things simple, sophisticated and chic:

Audrey

Breakfast at Tiffany's, anyone?

A few pearls make for the perfect embellishment when you're 'Inspired by Audrey'. With this sweetest of quotes, I'm thinking this may make a nice wedding card.

Well that's all from me today! I hope you've enjoyed this sneak peek and that you'll check out the rest of the TCM DT and see what they've designed with with tres chic set! Speaking of which, in the excitement of yesterday's post, I forgot to introduce our two fabulous guest DT members - apologies! Please welcome both Geri Freeman and Gini Cagle!

Fancy a chance at winning the set for yourself? Then pop across and leave a comment on the TCM Blog by 9pm Pacific Time tonight!

Catch ya later (tomorrow!)








Card Deets
{The Best Thing...}
Stamps: Inspired by Audrey (The Craft's Meow)
Ink: Versamark
Card: True Black, White (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Pearls (Hero Arts)/Detail White Embossing Powder (Stampendous)

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

super elegant...clean & crisp my fabbie teamie:)

Kelly said...

a beautiful, clean and lovely card. Full of impact.

Christine L said...

Oooooh what a stunning card!!! So very CAS and so elegant! And I love that quote... so true!

Hugs
Christine x

Chunyuan said...

it is classic, sophisiticated and chic.

Geri said...

...really elegant and pretty, Amy!

Jenny said...

Oh yes, thee perfect wedding card Aimes...love it :0)
Jenny x

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is a true homage to Audrey and to this elegant set! I love this!!

Dana said...

True Audrey style here for sure Aimes! You know how to rock the elegant. Cannot wait to get ahold of this set!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Simplicity at its best! I love Audrey Hepburn, so I am really looking forward to this release.

Susan said...

What a fabulous way to highlight this great quote.

Karen B. said...

Oh Aimes, this is just perfect! The black and white combo is stunning, and the details from the stamps really shine!

Lagene said...

FANTASTIC CAS!!!!!

Amy Martin said...

Beautiful card. Clean and elegant. Love it.
Amy Jones #8546
http://thetigershaven.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

So elegant - just like Audrey! I'm so enjoying playing along with the very talented Craft's Meow Team this month!
hugs,
Gini

Maureen said...

white on black is always stunning, Duchess! AND that sentiment is the best! We have a whole whack of weddings coming up in the next year...something in the water over here!! LOL

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.