Tuesday 6 October 2009

Awesome Autumn...

Hey!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Well I won't lie - this week is going kinda slow for me but I know that come Wednesday the rest of the week will be a blur and it'll be the weekend before I know it!

Just in case you haven't popped in our PTI blog, we've got a new challenge set! The challenge this time around is to be inspired by autumn. I have to say I found this challenge was soooo in my comfort zone - I tend to home in on these kinda colours not only in cardmaking but in everyday decisions too!

Here's my take on autumn anyways:Just love the warm fuzzy feeling that summer sunrise (I know, kinda ironic name for a cardstock that's to be used on an autumnal card LOL!) and pure poppy gives me!

Full deets can be found on the PTI blog and I would truly love it if you took a peek, maybe a plunge too and played along. Remember, there's some PTI goodies for grabs if you need tempting!

Finally, my dear friend Kate is celebrating her Blog Birthday! Happy Blog Birthday Hun!! Kate is celebrating in her true, generous style by offering some DELICIOUS Blog Candy that's calorie free and scrumptious too! Pop by to say Happy Blog Birthday and y'never know, you could be the lucky recipient of this:Right, that's all I've got on me for now! I was actually hoping to play along with the now ended RSCC before it ended as I adored the colours set. My aim was to create and post just before the deadline but as I'm yet to put ink to a stamp for it I guess it'll just be fun to play along even though it's ended. Well I guess I could still play along right? Better late then never!

Thanks so much for stopping by - I really appreciate it as I know I've been away a while so your visits really make me think I haven't quite lost my blog totally! I promise to update much more from now on!

Catch ya later!
Aimes
x

16 comments:

Emma said...

Hey Aimes,

Or should I call you Queen of the Autumn swirls - I love this card. The mix between the polkadot and swirls looks great and the extra touch of the stamped swirl flower looks fabby.

Thanks for your comforting words from yesterday ;D

Emma xx

Maureen said...

although Fall is not my favourite season, I sure do love the rich colours of the season...the flourish is perfect coming out of the flower...so glad to see you back! Hang in till the weekend!

Alison said...

That card is so lovely,the colours are perfect for the challenge. I'm lovin' the combo of the polka dot patten with the grid pattern, and the swirl makes the flower look like it's just blown in on the breeze.
You're rockin' the CAS style as usual!
Alison -x-

BethieJ said...

Aimes your card is BEAUTIFUL! Love the colors!! and the stamps!! :)

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous card Aimes & as much as we love it when you update your blog, don't forget - it's not a chore so don't feel 'obliged' to thrill us with your creations!

Lots a love
Steph xxx

AuroraDawn said...

Beautiful card Aimes, I love the autumnal colours, don't like autumn much, love the warm weather, hate the cold and dark :(

Your card is fantastic, as Emma said the swirls are great you've got the mix just right and the colours are 'just right'

AD
xoxox

Taheerah said...

I'll never get tired of flourishes! Great card Aimes, love the flower as well! So good to have you back on here!!

~amy~ said...

great card...love it!!

Melissa said...

Beautiful Aimes! I love the colors and your flower is gorgeous! Fall is my favorite season!

Kim said...

What a lovely combination of colors! Your cards have such great flair!

Vanessa said...

Oh, beautiful! Love the colours! I hope to take part again this time!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Alex said...

Great card Aimes, love the colours and stamping :)

Enjoy your week.

Alex x

Stephanie said...

Yipeeeeeee!!!! Can't tell you how excited I am now I know I have both you & Kate staying :) xxx

Terri said...

Nice job! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving such sweet comments too.

Kristie W. said...

What a fabulous fall creation! Love it!

Caryn said...

Beautiful Aimes - I love the Autumnal colours too. Love the fresh look to this card.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.